jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i understand how to get her to like you but how do you get her away from her fri

1. profile image44
    mylifeiscrap1posted 7 years ago

i understand how to get her to like you but how do you get her away from her friends  iv tryed...

to ask her to sit by me at lunch but no answers just ok, see you there but she never comes iv allso tried to hang out with her and her friends what shold i do im to shy to ask her out yet please help me

2. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Instead of asking her to come to you, why dont you go and sit with her at lunch time?

3. profile image48
    alixo1zposted 7 years ago

if is interesting in then jus gi her sum time but if not its
    best if you jus move on cause sometime we seems to be blinded by our own emotion tht we cant see the true tht lyin rite in front of us.... like wat 1 person seh jus sit wit her and her fren and see o it go and plz try not to talk too much ..fi yu have to seh sumtin plz dnt mek it b stupid ok or less ur goin to luk like a fool

4. profile image48
    Ourfamily2yoursposted 6 years ago

Never take a girl away from her friends, she will always need her friends, just as you need your guy friends.  Find something that you have in common with her and her friends and you will find that things will fall into place.

working