Kids dad doesnt want a title but its like where still a item.What can i do?I sho

1. Sharell profile image56
    Sharellposted 7 years ago

Kids dad doesnt want a title but its like where still a item.What can i do?I should have a title?

this is an jr.high realationship went sour 2 years ago I have  boys. I love him I do but i dont feel like he put his all in to me nor the kids anymore.Its seem like he is all for myself.We do the same thing a couple will do go out and etc but we just don't have a title i dont know how i should feel about this? I want to be known as the gf\Fiance even better he havent even porposed to me after all this time. Everybody around is getting married and im sitting here thinking after all i have put into this realationship why is that not me.He doesnt want a realationship but what are we doing?

2. jdflom profile image77
    jdflomposted 7 years ago

If I read that correctly, It would appear you have answered your own question... You are wondering what you are doing, well, obviously nothing.

You need to give him an ultimatum because it isn't fair for you to sit around, waiting for him to come around.

Before you go in with guns-a-blazin' though, have you expressed your feelings to him already? Hey may think everything is just fine if you haven't suggested otherwise, and he may just be comfortable with the way things are.

Try talking with him first, and figuring it out. If he isn't on board with it and you don't have kids with him, then its in your best interest to seek a companion elsewhere since you are not happy with and getting what you need from this one.

3. Sharell profile image56
    Sharellposted 7 years ago

Jdflom i have tried giving an ulimatum but when I do he tells me im downing him and he speaks on the past about stuff he use to do but he don't do those things anymore.He feels like he done enough and i should appreciate that.But i believe the past is the past.He is very comfortable with the way things are but im not. And i dont want to say it in a way to ruin us totally.

working