another question i will be seeing this girl again next saturday for basketball p

1. profile image46
    wclevel5posted 7 years ago

another question i will be seeing this girl again next saturday for basketball practice should...

bring some money just in case she asks again and if she asks me for favors and i do them for her you think there is a possible romance on the way if keep helping her out because i told her that i will do anything for her be with her

2. Locke Reborn profile image60
    Locke Rebornposted 7 years ago

Just be careful that she isn't just using you.  Some chicks figure out early on that they can use their charm, attraction, and looks for free stuff.  Personally I am very uncomfortable when a guy is always paying for stuff or giving me things.  I like the rule of "I got this one you get the next one".  Or even just splitting the cost of things evenly.  Same thing with favors.  If she wants you to do something make sure you draw the line somewhere.  It's a difficult line to make between generosity and becoming a peon.  Later when you're sure of her than you can try and give her little gifts and do favors less discriminatory, but for starting out just be with her and nothing else.

working