jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are all girls cheaters and liers?

1. profile image45
    Austin Fieldsposted 7 years ago

Are all girls cheaters and liers?

2. profile image47
    BeckyAposted 7 years ago

No.  Not anymore than all boys are cheaters and liers.  Unfortunately, any way you group people, you will have some stinkers in the bunch.  On the good side, any way you group people, you will find a few truly wonderful ones.  Keep your eyes open!  smile

3. lindajot profile image71
    lindajotposted 7 years ago

nope - I personally know many that are not either (discounting the little white lie most everyone has done at least once).

4. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No, some girls are, some boys are, it's the nature of people.

5. lilibees profile image62
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

No, I think that is a horrible stereotype don't you? That is like saying all guys, a cheaters and lairs!

6. profile image45
    Austin Fieldsposted 7 years ago

I didnt mean any offence to any1 i have just had horrible luck in finding a "good girl". So far they have all been cheaters and liers, i just needed to hear that there are some good one's out there. Thanks to all.

7. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

I don't think men and women are any different in this respect. The only difference is women are made to feel guilty about it. But are all human beings cheaters in general? I don't know, but I like to think that everyone has their breaking point.

8. True Blue Tips profile image68
    True Blue Tipsposted 7 years ago

Not all girls are cheaters and liers but sometimes you have to meet a lot of people before you find the right one.  My advice is to find a girl who shares your interests.  If you have something in common you can build on the relationship.  Take it slowly and get to know her and let her get to know you.

working