jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you know the habits of people in European coutries, such as Portugal, Spanish

1. Dorissun profile image57
    Dorissunposted 7 years ago

Do you know the habits of people in European coutries, such as Portugal, Spanish, Austria,...

Greece, Germany and England? I have some customers in those countries, but I always feel I do not know how to start my conversation with them. I am bored of talking only business matters. I hope I can make friends with them.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4385914_f260.jpg

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

You have to go there and observe it for yourself. No one can do it for you in the sense that your experience is uniquely your own. Regardless of what you read about there is no substitute for being there. Enjoy..

3. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

Well, i'm Portuguese, be happy to answer your questions...

4. Dorissun profile image57
    Dorissunposted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot for your answers! I do not have time and money now to travel there. It seems that I can make friends with you here in hub to communicate more. Maybe we start from our interested things and some hot news?

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

As cute as you are; I'm thinking that you won't have any problems!
    :-D

6. AngusNz profile image60
    AngusNzposted 7 years ago

Facebook  their names, see what interests they have.

7. Klena profile image64
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

I am from England. Ask them a few little details about themselves. Some will be happy to divulge and some will not. The ones that do give you answers, you can start working on your friendship from there.

Ask them about their days, find out when their birthday is. Little details and signs of interest like that can go a long way.

working