jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Popular hobbies for couple

1. jon smith profile image55
    jon smithposted 7 years ago

Popular hobbies for couple

2. SylviaSky profile image94
    SylviaSkyposted 7 years ago

Hunting for and identifying wildflowers. You can do this wherever you go (except where it's snowy). Take a wildflower ID book. This way even a simple field or roadside becomes fascinating because wildflowers are everywhere, even in grassy patches in the city. Get a wildflower guide that gives a little information about how Indians or frontierspeople used the plant or its root. You will also grow to appreciate the native plants of your area and now and then you will have the pleasure of finding a rare one. I take pictures of them.

3. lostdogrwd profile image59
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

starting a fun business, raising pure breed dogs, horseback riding,hide and go seek,  drag racing,, shooting,teaching the bible to other, show school kids how to carry themselves. al lot of thing

4. PinotsHub profile image58
    PinotsHubposted 7 years ago

dancing in your birthday suit! probably a hobby that should be enjoyed as much as possible smile

5. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

You know I heard about something on the radio. Once a week or so, you two might go to "underground dinners." Have you heard of these?

An underground dinner is when a private individual or family, who is/are not in the restaurant business usually, but nevertheless have a very keen interest in food, eating it and cooking it -- opens up their home as a kind of tiny (with four or five guests or so, strangers, customers) restaurant.

You can find whose putting these on via the Internet or even the newspaper, I think. You would be there with three or four other strangers; though this is a kind of cozy situation there is a formality to it; these things are held in people's homes but you would need to pay for the food just as you would in a regular restaurant.

But its fun, you might find this amusing. Its off the beaten path, as it were. And if you really like it, you two might open your own "underground" establishment.

Take care.

6. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

Taking sunday stroll along the nice sandy beach, dinner together, watch favorite tv shows, and lots of late night talk *winkwink* lol

7. Rusty C. Adore profile image96
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

Traveling, wine tasting, movie dates, dinner dates, hiking.The possibilities are endless. My husband and I like to cook meals together, watch movies and play video games where we shoot zombies. It's all based on the couple's personal interests.

working