jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

is there anything called 'love'?

1. faria_lupin profile image70
    faria_lupinposted 7 years ago

is there anything called 'love'?

i think there is nothing called 'love' rather than a fairy tale...everybody is depending on the person who has strong position
    everybody is selfish....

2. maverickserp profile image57
    maverickserpposted 7 years ago

There is love, love is a feeling. It's not just you love someone, it's the same love when you say I love this computer or anything...

Without love you're lonely. That means you hate everything.

3. ddarpen profile image57
    ddarpenposted 7 years ago

Looks like you're depressed.
    All of that is depending on the situation how when you talk, maybe you are in a bad position and situation. but everyone can not escape from feeling like the person. It's simple, and everything can be fixed

4. xxscord profile image57
    xxscordposted 7 years ago

I would like to believe so their  people out there that tend to focus on the out side of someone . instead of whats on the inside.  Its not that these people are selfish . They just have to set their inside straight before they can  move on. What do you look attracts you to another person? Their eyes body hair. or if theyre are helpful, generious, nice. Answer that question and you might find the answer to yours.

5. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

Love is a feeling only understood by those who have met their soulmate which clearly you have not and therefore you do not believe in love.Love will come along and only then will you understand how potent it can be.....its truely magical! Just wait for the right person.....

working