Dear Arabella I like to learn a love spell that allows me to forgive and let go

1. profile image46
    miss_simplicityposted 6 years ago

Dear Arabella
    I like to learn a love spell that allows me to forgive and let go of an old love

I also like you to teach me a love spell that would bring the right man into my life. I would appreciate something that would entail simple ingredients, I prefer using liquids as much as possible , specially water. Is there such a spell you can share?

Thanks
    Tara

2. HattieMattieMae profile image65
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

You don't need to learn a love spell, just how to love yourself, heal and become whole. When you can do that, than you can love another person, and be drawn to them.

It is also someone's free will to choose to love you. If you are using a spell you are not giving them the choice, and invading their spiritual space. 

You will only find love when you surrender control, manipulation and having power over someone else. It is not self seeking.

I would advise  you to learn about unconditional love and what love is. There are many sites, quotes, and videos on you tube that help you get an idea of it. But spells are not the answer to finding true love and unconditional love in your life.

working