jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Is it possible to be perfect seducer?

1. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to be perfect seducer?

For gentlemen and ladies alike.

2. valery elias profile image59
    valery eliasposted 6 years ago

I suppose it depends on your definition of perfect, and also what you consider seduction. You may be a perfect seducer if you get the desired result every single time, by repeating a set of actions.

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Lol.....of course it is possible!  The next question is do you know how?

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Yes.  The perfect seducer is a kind and caring creature.                 .

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not really. being perfect at anything is basically impossible. you can be better then most but perfect, never.

6. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

No. A Perfect score on a test means you didn't make any mistakes. Whenever someone says, "She/he could have any man/woman they want". It's simply untrue!

No matter how great looking, smart, rich, famous or possessing a great sense of humor....etc  YOU are not going to be everyone's "type"
    Someone is going to say, "He/She is not all that!" In fact some people will shut you down just so they can say "I turned down the guy/girl everyone wants!" ha ha
    Nobody wins them all! :-)

7. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Yup. If I remember correctly it worked, so it must have been perfect (smile).

8. Daffy Duck profile image62
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Ask all the women I've been with?

9. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

yes easily. it is possible to be  perfect seducer.........

10. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

I don't think it's possible.  People are seduced in different ways. Moreover, people respond to seduction cues differently.

11. yiasa profile image58
    yiasaposted 6 years ago

yes, of course , why not. If you are extreme then obviously.

12. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Nothing is perfect but let´s say you can higher your chances, in case you are a very good seducer. The problem is that it does not depend on you and how god you are but on the target you would like to seduce. So basically if you are en expert in empathy and you are charming and maybe even good looking, your chances to seduce somebody you want rise, but as mentioned before, it is not possible to be perfect. That would mean, that you get everyone you want and I don´t think thats possible, although probably many people actually believe they would be the perfect seducer themselves...

13. Ancillotti profile image60
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

Can not be the perfect seductive at all times. People are different and like to be seduced in different ways. You can be the perfect seductive to a certain type of person but not for everyone.