jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will you share the tale of your first love ?

1. Jaspals profile image79
    Jaspalsposted 6 years ago

Will you share the tale of your first love ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5153329_f260.jpg

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

No, it isn't over yet.....................................................................

3. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

I didn't even know what love us, just that I was somehow enchanted. I used to count our kisses. I think it was up to five, but don't really remember, most were on the cheek (it was only first grade). Once was on the wrist - I don't know why - with bright red lipstick that wouldn't go away. I was embarrassed and spent the day pulling my sleeve down to hide her lip prints.

One day she didn't want to play, and I didn't know why. I spent the next five years writing her secret love letters, but never again did we ever speak.

4. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

First love is so very special and cute and it brings back the memories of innocent childhood! I was fourteen and he must be fifteen. He was my neighbour for a brief period..I loved his green eyes and was mesmerised by them. He use to stare at me and I use to turn pink!Both of us were shy so we did not say anything to each other . We somehow shared something special as we communicated through our eyes. We smiled at each other too. Well, after six or seven months,his family was transferred and he went away! Before leaving,however,he gathered courage to come to me and say goodbye! With tears in our eyes,we separated! That was the end of my first innocent love!

working