jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do most parents have separation anxiety?

1. krisingreen profile image61
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

Why do most parents have separation anxiety?

Some parents encourage their children to live a life away from them while others find it really difficult to let go.

2. bharath.adupa profile image71
    bharath.adupaposted 6 years ago

i don't think such kind of parents exist no parent wants to live away from their children but what ever parents do is for the benefit of their children only.....

3. istephan profile image59
    istephanposted 6 years ago

In recent times, where both parent work and live their life independently which lead sometimes to skip the family routine and creates problems.
    Some problems which they do not want to discuss among the kids but just sake of family they avoid the situations where they do not have to confront with each other.
    After watching how their life creates a hurdle to their kids they do not wish their children to suffer for what they haven't done, thus, parents want their children live life away from them for their better provisions and sometimes to stay out of responsibilities too.

4. iamsergell profile image61
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

Well I guess they are just so bonded off with their children. Living with your parents of almost 15 years is quite hard for them because you might have become a little boy or little girl to them and watching you separating to them is hard for them. big_smile

5. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

My parents actually wanted me to live near them (look how that turned out...) so I can't really relate to parents encouraging children to live away from them.

working