jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the first thing you are willing to die for in your life?

1. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

What is the first thing you are willing to die for in your life?

2. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Nothing ....but I am willing to live and fight for all the things I love, my family, my friends, my values, almost all those things I am passionate about.. and to make it simple...I am passionate about life and living life to the fullest!!

3. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

I would walk through fire for my child...  My son is my life.

4. profile image0
    theSimpleOneposted 6 years ago

I'm not willing to die, but I'm willing to protect those I care about with my life.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My faith and my children, and grandchildren.  I never felt anything like that self-sacrificing love until I held my first child in the hospital--a love swept over me that I cannot describe and I knew nothing would keep me from protecting her.

6. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It should not be willing to die for something as it should be sacrificing for a cause that may end up death. It should be worth risking your life. At the same time, one should not give away life so easily without a fight.

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Those I love. I will always put myself infront of those I care about.

8. Capric222 profile image84
    Capric222posted 6 years ago

I would be willing to die for my children.  If I had to die to keep them safe, I wouldn't think twice about it!

9. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

5 years ago I would have died for my country...or my President...or a pretty piece of colored ribbon. Today, nothing. I'm a bit self-centered so I can't imagine anything that is more important to me than my own survival...Of course, I don't have any children yet.

working