Would you initiate a new relationship after surgery changed your body's appearan

1. Jade58 profile image59
    Jade58posted 6 years ago

Would you initiate a new relationship after surgery changed your body's appearance for the worse?

2. silvershark profile image43
    silversharkposted 6 years ago

I personally have some scars i am not proud of. I have a trach scar, from a tracheotomy, because of a motorcycle wreck, that I absolutely hate and am self conscious about. That didn't stop me from talking to people or socializing at all. If anything, it gives me a place to start talking. People will notice that you are different. We are genetically just built that way. Its not how you look, its your attitude towards it. If you can accept these changes as new, and go with them, and can find ways to laugh about it, then these changes wont hinder you, and could possibly make you that much more attractive. But if you try to hide them and are always self conscious, then yes, these will hinder new relationships, and might cause you to take less risks and miss out on wonderful opportunity's. The best advice I can give you is this, don't let anything slow you down, and don't let any changes to your body, even for the worse, dampen your spirits. If the person your trying to start a relationship with cant handle your new appearance and love you for who you are, then you are wasting your time with them.

3. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Why not?  Try your luck and see what happen, there are days, where I actually prefer to try pick up girls looking my worse, because it is harder to pick up girls that way, add to the challenge smile