How to overcome from eve-teasing???

1. priyanshusaxena profile image58
    priyanshusaxenaposted 6 years ago

How to overcome from eve-teasing???

2. heavenbound5511 profile image78
    heavenbound5511posted 6 years ago

Forgive them, pray to God for strength. The only thing that has ever healed me from  sexual abuse is Jesus Christ- He truly heals the broken hearted, and broken lives!

This is the only sound advice I can give you. Jesus changed my life forever when I decided to believe that God truly sent him to die for my sins, deliverance,healing, salvation and we actually can have God's spirit come and live on the inside of us once we accept that God did all that it took to save a world that he created and loved, by redeeming us through Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:9-10

Believe in your heart that God sent Jesus to die for you and that he raised him from the dead to save you- Confess him as the only Lord and savior sent to save you.
    The bible tells us that God will give us even more of his spirit if we ask for it, and anything that we ask in the name of Jesus believing God is faithful we will receive.

Reading about God's love and forgiveness gives great comfort- try it sometime! smile

I also have many pages on the pain that I have went through and how God healed me, taught me and strengthen me to overcome. I invite you kindly to take a look.