jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's the best gift for the monthsary?

1. joebhoy profile image60
    joebhoyposted 6 years ago

What's the best gift for the monthsary?

We will be celebrating our 51sth monthsary next month and I'm give her a gift. What do you think guys?

2. lafamillia profile image79
    lafamilliaposted 6 years ago

A big flower-bucket with 101 roses, with a piece of paper where You will write 101 words about why You love her, what made You stay with her, describe her the feeling of being with her.

3. pipmistress profile image59
    pipmistressposted 6 years ago

You're really good in numbers, Because your relationship with her wasn't new, you can give her something more special like a personalized teddy bear or huggable pillows.

4. shadowspyro99 profile image60
    shadowspyro99posted 6 years ago

You could always give her a necklace, in fact if you want to make it really special you could make it a necklace with a diamond cut if you can. but if you have been together that long she would probably just love a handful flower of red roses, not only that but you could give her a special date of your presents, the few things that women love, is appreciation, love, feel comfortable, and cherished, that is the major key to feel cherished without feeling crushed, sense you have been with her that long, naturally you already new that. So it should be easy, but usually a lot of women like necklaces because it is jewelry that they can wear and something that they don't need to take off when they are working or doing the dish's or any hard work that they need. So I hope this helps.

5. joebhoy profile image60
    joebhoyposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions guys. smile i'm planning to give her flowers and some stuffs, maybe a personalized one.

working