jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do people with very intense personalities dampen your spirit or bring you down w

1. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

Do people with very intense personalities dampen your spirit or bring you down when they're around?

Or are you able to maintain your same bubbly disposition and personality?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

I don't think anyone with any type of personality should dampen your spirit, maybe put it on alert, but dampen noOoo.  If their spirit has dampening zones or is repulsive, ignore them.  Before long I'm quite sure they won't be content knowing that they have no company to share whatever misery.  So they'll either change or relocate to profitable territory. lol

3. AEvans profile image79
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I am able to maintain my same bubbly disposition and personality. I hold strong to my beliefs and not to much could honestly bring me down.

4. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

They kind of bring me down, because it can be pretty exhausting talking to someone who is always bubbly, energetic, talkative, etc. If someone is a bit more mellow, its easier to talk and not get buried under the other person's excitement.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, when I am around negative people or very intense people, I tend to become very subdued and watchful.

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I do believe everyone is unique. So you maybe having people who are having intense personalities but you can also blend in with your own personality.

Unless you are having an inferior complexion then I do not see any problem with this situation.

7. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 6 years ago

Yes,they can bring me down for a while but I can rise up in again.I do not take their words as I know what I can do.

8. giopski profile image60
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

Do they? Absolutely YES.  I have lived with some people of those kind (not that I'm not one of them as sometimes I could be) and it's difficult especially if you live in the same roof.  But should they?  It's always an issue of interior disposition.  When one is properly disposed interiorly, I believe that nobody could even shake the person or define him/her with such type of personality.

working