jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can we get a box duded to all Hub submissions that states either FzoR MALES ONLY

1. Don Bobbitt profile image95
    Don Bobbittposted 5 years ago

Can we get a box duded to all Hub submissions that states either FzoR MALES ONLY or FOR FEMALES ONLY

I mean really, I just scanned down my list of offering to read and I saw the following;
    How to pick Adorable Maternity Clothses!
    and Are You going through the Change.
    Help me out here, gimme me a tag!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6750104_f260.jpg

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

Are you talking about the home page?  It is based on the Hubbers and topics you follow and the types of things that you read.  Just wait, women do talk about other stuff that men may find interesting now and then. Besides some men are interested in those topics, to understand the women in their lives.

Or look through the hubs by topics - that way they are more likely to interest you.

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

OK, first of all for you to have a score of 100 up there, you must be a pretty good writer. To be a pretty good writer you must be pretty intelligent. Did you ask this question to view the various reactions?

Isn't the answer to your question choose not to read those articles? Personally, silly titles like the first one you put up there are definitely a repellent to a good number of readers (male/female), but this site allows people to write anything they like as long as it is not offensive and within Hubpages policy.

Finally, men Go Through the Change too [different way and different symptoms].

1. Don Bobbitt profile image95
      Don Bobbittposted 5 years agoin reply to this

First of all, I did the Q on my iPhone and while riding with someone. And, Yes, let there be no doubt that the whole HP Q-A system is now designed to get reads, and not real answers. We all know this, so have fun with it if you must. but lets be real

2. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

OK, "but lets be real" [agreed]

working