jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think all of our beginning love relations are designed to self destruct

1. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Do you think  all of our beginning  love relations are designed to self destruct ..........

Are we men so elusive in our emoting that we pre-plan our relationships for failure ?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I learned a long time ago whenever the words (all, always, or never) are used in a question the answer is usually false.
    Having said that it is clear there are couples who find love and stay together until death do them part. More often than not most of us go through a few "practice relationships" before we learn what it is we want and need in a mate. Since each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse we have to take responsibility for our own happiness. Awhile back I wrote a hub titled "5 Reasons Why Men Should Not Get Married".  Getting married or involved with someone for the (wrong reasons) is self-destructive! http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … et-Married

3. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I met my wife on a blind date. I knew that night I was going to marry her. Took be six months to convince her it was a good idea. We celebrated 32 years of marriage in July. So the answer to the question is no.

4. profile image50
    vashttii1posted 5 years ago

No, it takes time to really know someone.We can either be superfisal or realize every friendship is a learning experience. Their are stages to look for before love should start developing. The first stage everythang seems perfect, the second stage you start to see the red flags, the yellow flags and the green flags. Red flags will show you reasons why this person is not for you. Yellow flags tell you to slow down and make you ask yourself can you live with the way she leaves her shoes in the middle of the room so you can trip over them or whatever things  you find may somewhat work your nerves. And the green flags are the good you see. And so you weigh the good and not so good and make a decision.  The same is for you, what color flags do you throw out their.

working