jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

How important to please someone for you?

1. dashingme profile image72
    dashingmeposted 5 years ago

How important to please someone for you?

2. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

It all depends I guess. If I give someone my word then I would want to follow through with that.

dashingmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yeah your right it depends  but sometimes you feel tired of pleasing somebody. I guess we if we love the person pleasing him would make us happy.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It is not a necessity for me as it was when I was younger and looking for approval. Now, it gives me pleasure to please someone but it isn't a need to make me feel better about myself.

yes, your right but still its good if that please would be apprciated when you have your effort.

4. profile image0
    supreme upbeatposted 5 years ago

It is very important because if you do not please you will not be pleased.The stability of a relation depends on reciprocal satisfaction.

1. Parks McCants profile image73
      Parks McCantsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good point.

5. Parks McCants profile image73
    Parks McCantsposted 5 years ago

In my job as a real estate agent it is very important. On a personal level I'm a bit more selective.

6. LeslieAdrienne profile image76
    LeslieAdrienneposted 5 years ago

Everything is relative and interdependent. Please God and everything and everyone else will be favorable toward you.....

I agree,  thank you.

7. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Earlier it was very much important to please someone else till the height of making own self hurt many a time. But now with time realized that it is important to please own heart and soul for an ever lasting happiness. If one is happy and content with own self then only world seems to be happier. Now the priority is different. It is to please own self in order to please the world and spread the happiness. Thank you.

indeed!

working