How did you get through the drug problem ?

1. profile image59
    FamilyDrugProblemposted 3 years ago

How did you get through the drug problem ?

2. Sky321 profile image74
    Sky321posted 3 years ago

Hi, I have known and still know people who are struggling with this and like most experts say number one is admitting it.  I agree with that but also that even though it may seem harsh is that you need to not associate with any of the people or friends that do this, you can't be around anyone who is using, you can't go to or even drive by the place where you used.  Basically, you need to get new friends who don't use, get a new hobby immediately like the martial arts or something and drown yourself and re-create your whole new identity.  Also, seek counselling and get books on the subject.  I believe in prayer so I say pray too.  The people that I have seen that have victory over it did those exact things.

3. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

You must track back to where it all started , when and what lead you beginning to use. You must also look at what was going on in your life, family situation act. Your age comes into play as well. I have not had a drug problem but I work in a treatment center/prison where this is all addressed.

working