jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does anybody believe in twin flame?

1. profile image53
    Jane Eyerposted 3 years ago

Does anybody believe in twin flame?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Are you referring to being "in love" with two people?
    Generally speaking if one is "in love" with someone the last thing on their mind is dating or spending their free time with other relationship prospects. Instead they'd be rejoicing for having found "the one"!
    Therefore I would say the (second person) came into your life because you weren't "in love" with the (first person) to begin with! It doesn't mean that you did not care for or (love) them.
    It just means you didn't think of him/her as being "the one"!
    As long as you feel you have not met "the one" your heart will continue to be receptive to other possibilities. One man's opinion! smile

3. profile image53
    Jane Eyerposted 3 years ago

No but I like yr answer.  here is from info page;
    What is a Twin Flame?

Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you 

1. dashingscorpio profile image86
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I believe in "soul-mates" but I don't believe in a "sole mate". There are over 7 billion people on the planet. Odds are there is more than one person who would "get you" and want the same things out of life you do. We determine our # of options

working