jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe in zodiac personality traits?

1. SilentMagenta profile image70
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

Do you believe in zodiac personality traits?

Commonly they say scorpios are sexual, cancers are cry babies, and pisces are quick to fall in love. Do you believe in traits with zodiac signs?

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I'm a Libra, and I always have two answers for everything, because Librans need balance, and want to look at things from both sides. So...

On the one hand, it's easy to write off Zodiac traits as folklore. On the other hand, I've traveled with another Libra, and she also had the "on the one hand, but on the other hand" answer to every decision we tried to make.

My mother used to say I have a Libran's overdeveloped sense of justice. We really need everything to be fair and equal.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

I never had any belief in such things. In order to answer this question, I checked up for my traits as a Saggitarian in this link:
    http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun … s/man.html

Ah! It hardly matches15% of my personality traits.

Sorry. I continue to be a non-believer of zodiac signs.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I love being a Scorpio! LOL!
    Personally see the zodiac signs as entertainment or discussion material. Most of what has been written is based upon the planets that astrologers could see during that period. They only attribute 10 planets to the 12 signs personalities. My guess is it's because they could not see planets beyond Pluto. A few years ago some scientists said Pluto was no longer classified as a planet!
    Scorpios are supposed to be ruled by the Mars & Pluto. smile

1. SilentMagenta profile image70
      SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree. Being a Scorpio is a beautiful thing. My birthday is November 4th.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Mine is November 9th smile

5. lyndapringle profile image72
    lyndapringleposted 3 years ago

No-that's nonsense.  I'm a Virgo but I display none of the personality traits of a Virgo, especially definitely not the trait of perfectionism.  Ted Bundy was a Sagitarrius as is my husband and, last I checked, my husband has not made a career of serial killing. 

The only zodiac personality trait which seems to be consistent with similar personality issues are Leos.  Most of my friends are Leos and they are all outgoing, charming and energetic people.  Also strong willed-all hallmarks of a Leo personality.

working