jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How can we find out our Nepalese friends' condition after April 2015's earthquak

1. agusfanani profile image81
    agusfananiposted 2 years ago

How can we find out our Nepalese friends' condition after April 2015's earthquake in Nepal ?

I have some friends from Nepal but I have no idea about their condition after an earthquake hit the country in April 2015.

2. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 22 months ago

You may have already determined your friend's condition given you asked this question 3 months ago.  However, the Red Cross has a service that locates people who have been in a natural disaster and reports their condition to the person requesting the service.

It can take a month or more to receive an answer; but, they usually can find the "lost" person.

3. agusfanani profile image81
    agusfananiposted 22 months ago

Hi pippap,
    I never thought about Red Cross as alternative to get the answer some of my friends' condition there and I think I'll try that. I hope I can contact Nepalese Red Cross for this purpose. Thank you very much for your advice.

1. pippap profile image85
      pippapposted 22 months agoin reply to this

You don't need to contact the Nepalese Red Cross.  Contact your local Red Cross and they will handle everything for you.  Good luck finding your friend.

working