Girlfriend is not responding to texts or calls

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Ben716 profile image90
    Ben716posted 7 years ago

Girlfriend is not responding to texts or calls

I am writing an article on what to do (for men) if his girlfriend takes a long time to respond to respond to texts or calls, or if she does not respond at all.
    Remember, during their first days after falling in love, texts and calls were always daily. But, now it seems it takes longer that it used to be. Should a man ignore her or ask her why she isn't responding or takes a long time to do so? How should a man go about it and why is it later during the relationship the lady seems to be delaying answering the calls or replying to texts. More so, it takes her a century to send a text or call.

1. aasl profile image54
      aaslposted 7 years ago

Yeah man if I were you I'd start looking for another girl. Because she's not into you anymore. Especially if there are times where she's not responding to you at all. Unless of course there's a really good reason.

Ben716posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer, I did follow your suggestion because she had another man while we still had a relationship

2. profile image0
      Cissy1946posted 7 years ago

I wouldn't lump all women into that description. My husband and I talked to each other every day during our lunch breaks and always called or somehow let the other person know if their schedule had changed. We cared about each other, respected each other, enjoyed each other's company, and used each other to talk out our problems from work.
      If your girlfriend is treating you poorly during the 'courtship' then don't expect a marriage to be any different. There's also the possibility that you're over texting and calling. If she is in school or has a job that frowns on personal business being conducted during business hours than your texts and calls could be putting her in an awkward position. The first thing you need to do is make sure that if you're contacting her during her work/school hours, it's close to an emergency. If you're talking about her ignoring you during your private time then I'd just ask her. If she's tired of the relationship you need to know and move on. If she's ambiguous about the relationship you need to know and move on. If she thinks this is okay behavior because you're already her boyfriend you need to tell her it isn't and if she doesn't change, then move on. Understand that the person you spend the first few weeks of a relationship with isn't the real person. If those first sparkling days are over and this is the real person, then you might need to accept that you can't change people and move on.

I did follow your suggestion and the other ones above. I did ask and it ended up she had entered another relationship. I am now moving on with my life.

3. dashingscorpio profile image81
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13205866_f260.jpg

This isn't a gender issue per se.
      Unfortunately a lot of people "cool off" after the "infatuation phase" of a new relationship. In fact many folks believe this is "normal".
      Either way it's after you have gone through the "infatuation phase" of relationship that you reveal your "authentic selves".
      It's almost a cliché to hear someone say:
      "She/he is not the same person I fell in love with."
      The goal for most people is to find someone who will (naturally) love them (the way they want to be loved). When our mate doesn't say/do the things (we) believe are an indication of love we (feel) unloved.
      The mistake a lot of folks make is investing time and emotion trying to get someone to "change" into the kind of person they want instead of looking for someone who (already is) the type of person they want.
      People don't "change" unless (they) are unhappy.
      There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. Accept them (as is) or move on.
      "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
      - Oscar Wilde
      If someone ignores your calls and texts they clearly don't believe you're all that "special". She's not "into you".

Hi darshingscorpion. Your answer really did help me. I found out the truth. Now, am moving on with my life

2. dashingscorpio profile image81
        dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Best wishes!

3. Ben716 profile image90

Thank you

4. DIGITAL OMEGA profile image60
      DIGITAL OMEGAposted 7 years ago

Hire a Hacker that is real and professional! Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? i offer professional hacking services like : -University grades changing,Bank accounts hacking, Erase criminal records,Facebook,Skype,Twitter and email accounts hack,server crash hacks,Database hack,Word Press Blogs hack,Individual computers hack,Burner Numbers hack,Verified Paypal Accounts hack -Any social media account hack -Android & iPhone Hack -Text message interception,email interception, Untraceable Ip etc. Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, DMV, Taxes .. i aim to offer exceptional and best hacking services please do well to Send an email and Its done. Contact me at imperialwizard22 @ gmail.com for more inquiry.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)