jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What does it mean to be happy?

1. profile image56
    Brookeiiposted 14 months ago

What does it mean to be happy?

To find that medium that most people search for with day to day lives is an experimental art form. An art form that can be mastered without a sense of ownership and dictatorship. Possessional aspirations create that gap between real and temporary expressions of happiness. When I was a little child, I wanted to win a trophy for running. Although I had tough competition.

I prevailed and pushed hard to cross that finish line regardless. Once my white runners crossed that line. It became clear that I was generally happy that I did with out needing a trophy. To take charge, all races can be won

2. TNNursery profile image55
    TNNurseryposted 14 months ago

Peace and joy is happiness.It's not bought nor sold. It's not begged nor borrowed. It comes from within.

3. Sushmita Patil profile image59
    Sushmita Patilposted 14 months ago

Its about perception of happiness. Some find it in money, some in love and some in freedom. Its something that one wants but is lacking. Its not greed. Its content.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 14 months ago

Happiness is (a momentary feeling) of experiencing things as you (hoped) or (expected) they would be.
    Getting what one (wants) causes feelings of happiness.
    Having said that the majority of life is finding ways to learn to be "content" even when you don't get "everything" you want.
    People who fail to adapt when faced with disappointment or challenges in life find it very difficult to experience contentment let alone any happiness. One has to keep things in perspective.
    True happiness comes from (within): loving oneself regardless.