jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is love? Do you think love is everything, gives you everything, keeps you h

1. sonal shrivastava profile image29
    sonal shrivastavaposted 12 months ago

What is love? Do you think love is everything, gives you everything, keeps you high in spirit?

Is it true those who don't get love in life run after money, power, prestige etc. or they become over ambitious?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13475080_f260.jpg

2. Omar Eldamsheety profile image67
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 12 months ago

For me, love is the best thing but not everything ...It gives me many things but not everything 
    It keeps me high in spirit.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 12 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13479170_f260.jpg

No, love is not "everything". It's only one aspect to life.
    Anyone who "lives for the acceptance of others" will die from their rejection. Self-love/self-esteem are the key to happiness.
    As one old very popular song once stated:
    "The greatest love of all is learning to love yourself."
    As for money, power, and prestige they have nothing to do with whether one feels loved or not. It's human nature to have an ego and have desires! Some people are more ambitious than others when it comes to pursuing their dreams and goals.
    Too often people act as if you have to decide between being "rich and without love" or being "poor and loved". The truth of the matter is you can be (rich and loved  or poor and unloved). One has nothing to do with the other!

4. Sofia Sultan profile image61
    Sofia Sultanposted 12 months ago

May be love is everything but not in all cases. Some times we have to go through some difficult situations. Now readers might be wondering that what is relationship with love and difficult situations??? But of course there is a strong relationship between the two things. Some times we have to make some compromises with love. We have to face situations in a different way. We love our parents, friends and may be someone else. May be sometime we shall make compromise with our mother (whom we love the most) and sometime we make compromise with someone else. So love is not everything because we have compromised with our love for something else. Now I say that love is everything regarding the above situation because we do not want to lose our love so we make compromise instead of losing the love completely. So love is all. We don't want to lose it. It completely depends...

working