Signs that you are in love
Is it Real?
Have you ever ask yourself; is this love? Love is so complicated, you can think you are in love but you actually just have a crush on him/her. The best indication is knowing yourself first and foremost. You have to know yourself perfectly, from head to toe. Nobody could really tell you how you feel, but they could help, hopefully that's I'm about to do!
"You have to start knowing yourself so well that you begin to know other people. A piece of us is in every person we can ever meet." ~John D. MacDonald
P.S. I think the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is a must read book in everyone's life, it just completly changes your take on life and makes it a whole lot clearer! It isn't a book about love, but about finding yourself.
The main part of being in love, is the way you interact with that person.
1- You act shy in their presence, but at the same time, you ALWAYS want to talk to that person;
2- Blushing is an obvious sign that their is a romantic relationship that could be formed;
3- You laugh at everything the person says and vice-versa;
4- You ALWAYS think about that person;
5- A lot of romantic relationships are all about the stare. In other words, it is the way you look at each other;
6- When you see that person with someone else you kind of feel a little jealous;
7- Whatever that person is feeling you are feeling to (share emotions, good or bad);
8- You are able to have a fight with that person but always make it right at the end;
9- A very physical attraction, you always want to touch this person and they touch you back;
10- Whatever you say to the person, you know you will NEVER be judged
I hope that this list will help you know if you are in love. Remember, when you think you are in love, it's usually accurate, so act on it and try to make something happen with that special someone!
Some wonderful love quotes
Come visit this lens daily to find a new quote every once in a while!
- Love makes mute of those who habitually speak most fluently.
~Madeleine de Scudery
- Those who live for love live well.
- You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
~Barbara de Angelis
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough...
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day
~Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
- If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
- Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
~Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
- "Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all.
~Alfred Tennyson, In Memoriam
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
~Life of Pi
- Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.
- Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
Sweet, sweet song!!