1. The truth is never changing but the many views can be skewed by personal interpretation.(when one can see past their own hurt, desires, wishes and wants, they can be empathetic to others views and ultimately their truth.)
2. Open mindedness is a state of open heartedness. (many times a person can not seem to understand another..... unless something unusual or tramatic happens to them or someone they love and care about)
3. There is a fine line between content and happiness. ( Only when one crossed the line does one truly know the difference.
4. If you want to prove a point.... live it and let others find the answer themselves. ( It is a method that takes patience but makes a lasting impression)
5. Unconditional love is a love of God, self and others , built on acceptance, tolerance, patience, giving of self, forgiveness, humor and all sides of the truth.( However this does not mean one has to accept bad behavior or tolerate abuse.... simply to love .... sometimes from afar)
6. Controlling people feel completely out of control , unless controlling! ( Self and others) This is not a great idea but some folks fall for the leadership notion.
7. A great leader has, can and will do whatever they have asked of another! Great leaders guide with unconditional love of others and with dignity and honor for themselves and others.
8. Reality ( our own and others ) is the best place to remain with a side dish of dreams ! ( True appreciation or change comes from knowing the difference)
9. A Hard days work builds self worth, self esteem, future productivity ! ( Everyone needs to see and know that their time is worth much!)
10. Respect and trust should be a given ( unless building it back) Any and all relationships deserve a fresh canvas to start and project a new picture.
11. Forgiveness does not mean you have to continue in any abuse. (mental or physical) Safe way to love them and save yourself..... forgiveness relieves oneself of prolonged anger and bitterness..... and allows the offender to keep dignity and to move forward in a positive.
12. Anger has its rightful place! ( many have moved mountains of injustice due to outrage)
13. Peace stems from unconditional love and enjoying the simple things in life ( Many think peacefulness is only aquired through nature, yoga, music, poems ect. However it can just as well come from working out, dancing, jumping out of an airplane. ( the term "simple" is deemed by the individual)
14. Two wrongs will never make a right ( however normally someone learns a valuable lesson
15. Sometimes a person doesn't want forgiveness .......they just want to be forgotten ( At times in our life, sometimes a person has done all they can do for a relationship ( business, family, intro-personal) They simply just want out.
For today that has been a few of my random wisdom thoughts...... just sharing and I would enjoy hearing yours as well! Thinking is contagious !