- Religion and Philosophy
10 Ways To Tell if You or Someone is Possessed by a Spirit
Earthbound spirits are spirits which cannot ascend or descended. Meaning, they cannot enter the after world for some specific reason. There earthbound spirits stay on earth and wonder and try to relive the life they had before they passed away. They still carry the burden of their past life, stress, problems, fears etc. These earthbound spirits will sometimes possess individuals or haunt the homes which they used to live in. They will try to go back to their past life because that is all they know. But the problem with doing this is that they will cause stress and discomfort to the living whom they are interacting with.
These earthbound spirits sometimes see these people as intruders. Some will form friendship with younger family members and will try to possess them. Families have been broken terribly because of these possessions. But the thing is that many families do not know of these possessive spirits and when family members begin to exhibit unusual behavior, they will seek medical attention for that individual. But the problem is not medical, only spiritual. Many of these spirits are also demonic in nature and as such are susceptible to things which will drive away demons. So how do you know if you or someone is possessed by an entity? Here are some points to look at
1. You cannot walk bare feet on Church Ground
- Church ground is considered to be holy or spirit filled ground. This is the land where Jesus Christ walks. A person who is possessed by an evil entity will find it quite difficult to walk on church ground barefoot. There will also be signs of reluctant when invited to church and the mentioning anything to do with Jesus will anger the person who has been possessed by the spirit.
2. Rapid Character Shifts.
- The possessing spirit will definitely interfere with your true self and will seek to influence your own thoughts, actions and words. If you have a scuttle character and you are possessed by a troublesome and wicked spirit, people will notice a character change so distinct you may be diagnosed as being bipolar.
3. Can’t Drink Blessed Water
- What many spirits fear is blessed water. Have you ever wondered why such a common element such as water can drive fear or even hurt powerful wicked spirits? Water is a living element and is part of the body of God. It is true and good in its pure form. It contains memories, it can heal and it brings life. Demons have no power over God nor the element which brings life.
4. Inner Voice Speaking To You
- Don’t answer or listen. It is not your conscience, it is the spirit telling you to do things. Most of the times what the spirit will tell you to do is everything but good. That inner voice will speak lies and deceptions and twist you more than a twizzle.
5. You despise anything Religious
- All of a sudden you hate religious artifacts such as images that depict what Christ may look like. You gain Nazi tendencies and begin throwing out any bible in your home. You don’t want any religious person around you whether it be Christian or Muslim.
6. Unknown Development of physical Problems
- The spirit which possesses you will also cause sudden physical damage to its host, you! These physical problems could be caused by the spirit draining natural health resources from your own body. To supplement the dual spirits within. It could also be that the possessing spirit may be fixing the body how it left its last one. So if the previous body had a limp, it may just want have that limp in the body it had before it possessed you.
7. You have Little energy
- Everyone requires energy to live. These energies become used up when things work inside and out. Meaning that you lose energy doing nothing because your body is never doing nothing. Your body needs energy to live. Your heart is using energy, your brain, skin, lungs etc. A possessed individual will operate just like those internal organs. They will suck on your life source making you feel drained more often than usual.
8. Have a special craving out of the blues
- Spirits which once roamed the earth as flesh will probably have preference to eating certain foods or doing certain things. You may suddenly have the urge to paint and eat prunes at the same time or go bull riding, something you had no interest in.
9. You Don’t See You in the Mirror
- You can tell if you are possessed by staring for a long time in the mirror. When you do this you have to stare deep in your own eyes.
10. Your Family or Friend Calls a Priest to Perform Exorcism
- This is a dead giveaway. When you see a priest coming to speak with you about your recent happenings and your family looking scared as hell of what is happening. Chances are you are demon possessed and your soul is damned to hell unless that priest can perform the ritual and drive the demon back to hell where it belongs.
© 2017 Clive Williams