51 of the Biggest Mysteries of All Time (Well, to Me At Least)
This is a detailed list of all the questions I have always wanted to know, and for the most part, I will never know the answers within this life. I am not a conspiracy theorist (or at least not much of one), but there have been some big conspiracies, or just unsolved mysteries I have always been deeply interested in knowing.
I love history, so some of these questions might be a little left-field, so I will apply as much context as possible. I will include links to the more obscure questions.If there are some questions you have always wondered, please let everyone know in the comment section below. Remember, this is just like elementary school, there are no stupid questions.
*If you are reading this hub on your iPhone, the formatting will look weird. It should be opened in desktop view.*
“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”
— Mark Twain
1. How did the Egyptians get the pyramid so mathematically correct?
2. Who built the Stone Henge?
3. What was the purpose of the Stone Henge? Was it a calendar?
4. What happened to the Lost Colony in Roanoke, Virginia?
5. Did Hitler escape the bunker and head to Argentina?
I don't think he had enough guts to pull the trigger.
6. Who shot JFK? Was it really Lee Harvey Oswald?
7. Was there any US government agencies involved in the assassination?
8. Who was the Babuska lady at the JFK shooting?
9. Was Marilyn Monroe murdered?
10. Who murdered Linburgh's baby?
11. What happened to Amelia Earhart?
12. What happened to MH370? Why did it go down, that is, if it really did?
13. Where is it now?
14. Was Princess Diana's death really an accident?
15. If not, was the Royal family involved in some sinister way?
16. Was the Voynich Manuscript a 15th century hoax?
17. Is the Bermuda Triangle really haunted, or at least bad luck?
18. What does The Kryptos statue outside of the CIA building in Langley, Virginia say?
It is believed that even the CIA does not even know, so that leads me with the following question; so where did they get the encrypted message?
19. Where did all the honey bees go?
20. Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
21. Did Atlantis ever exist?
22. Was there a crash at Roswell?
23. Do aliens exist?
24. Was James Buchanan, the only life-long bachelor President really gay? He had multiple very close gay friends who had sleepovers at the White House.
25. What killed the dinosaurs?
26. Does big foot exist?
27. If Jesus did exist, which I believe he did, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and I respect that, did Jesus have a wife and child? I just read "Angels and Demons". 28. Was Jesus buried in the Shroud of Turin? 29. When was Jesus's real birthday, the year included?
30. Is the "Aluminum Wedge of Aiud" legit, or was it a hoax? Was our ancestors more technologically advanced than we thought? http://coolinterestingstuff. com/aluminium-wedge-of-aiud-mysteryy
31. Who killed the Black Dahlia?
32. Who was Jack the Ripper?
33. Is spontaneous human combustion real?
34, What group leaves clues all over the world, known as the Cicada3301? Is it the CIA, NSA MI6, or Free Masons?
35. Was Lizzie Borden guilty of murdering her father and step-mother with a hatchet in the 19th century?
36. Did L. Ron Hubbard start believing his own lies after a while?
37. Where did the "Green Children of Woolpit" from 12th century Suffolk, England come from?
38. Were the Pollock twins a reincarnation of their mother's
first set of twins, a year after the first set died in a car accident?
39. Who was the Zodiac killer?
40. What did the 3 uncoded Zodiac killer's letters say?
41. Why do so many people believe Neil Armstrong didn't go to the moon? Is there any truth to it whatsoever?
42. Was Natalie Wood murdered, or was it truly an accident?
43. How old exactly is the Earth?
44. Does the Lockness monster exist?
45. Who was the Somerset man in the Tamam Shud case? Was he a spy?
http:/ /tamamshud.blogspot. com
46. What is making the Taos Hum?
http://www. livescience. com/43519-taos-hum.html
47. Who or what sent the 72 second Wow Signal in 1977?
http:// www.mnn. com/lifestyle/arts-culture/
48. Who was DB Cooper, the man who hijacked the Boeing 727 in ransom for $200,000?
49. What happened to the crew of SS Ourang Medan? How did the crew die?
50. What are some questions or mysteries that you have always wondered?