Practice The 9 Fruit of the Spirit
What is Fruit of The Spirit
The 9 fruit of the Spirit is in a person's character, people that build character have fruit of the Spirit. And once we build great character, we have to maintain and keep great character. Many people that practices having the fruit of the Spirit, will eventually have the 9 fruit of the Spirit. A person that believes in true 'love' is attractive, and a person that has joy is very attractive.
And there are those that like drama and confusion in their lives. But there are also those people that really like having 'peace' in their daily environment. There are many people that believe that the opposite of 'love' is hate; but it is not. "The opposite of love is fear." When you truly have God in your life, you will have love; God is love. Having fear in our lives in not of God, He doesn't want us to live in fear. 'To fear God is to love Him.' That's why we should not fear anything but God. Not to fear is not the same as being a fool; I mean there is times when we would have to be cautious and safe in dangerous situations, but still without fear.
The same way our physical bodies need fruit for nutritional value, is the same way our Spirit needs nutrition as well. I don't believe anyone would want a malnutrition Spirit, lacking substance to keep their Spirit healthy. Our Spirit is who we really are, not our bodies (flesh). God is a Spiritual being, and humans our made in His likeness; so that means we are a Spiritual being also. We are not of this world, because of our likeness in God (The Heavenly Father). Only our physical body is what makes the Earth our habitat (temporarily), while in the flesh.
There is no human that is coming back as an insect, bird, animal, etc, once we die that is it. The saying that many of us heard before is true, "We only live once." We as humans only have one time to get it right and be right. We have a Soul to protect, by practicing a righteous Spirit.
9 Fruit of The Spirit
But the fruit of the Spirit is:
- Long-suffering (patience)
Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Let us not become conceited, provoking on another, envying one another. Galatians 5:22-26
This is why we must pray and not cease in prayer, but to continue in prayer. In the Bible God says "we have not because we ask not." That means we should ask God for the positive desires of our heart. Practice praying for other people less fortune than yourself and God will bless you also. To operate in 'love' is a gift from God and it helps you with gravity, because what goes around comes back around and we all need 'love.'
Meaning of "The Fruit of the Spirit"
- ¹ Love - Affection; devoted attachment to one of the opposite sex; passion; the object of affection; to have a strong liking for. ² A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- Joy - Gladness; a state of happiness; elation; keen pleasure.
- Peace - Calm; freedom from disturbance, war, or hostilities. In a state of peace, not quarrelsome.
- Long-suffering - Patiently enduring. Enduring injury, trouble, or provocation long and patiently.
- Kindness - Kind feeling or action; the state or quality of being kind.
- Goodness - The quality of being good; moral excellence; virtue.
- Faithfulness - Steady in alliance;
- Gentleness - Kindly; amiable; mild and refined in manner; quiet and sensitive of disposition; meek; moderate.
- Self-control - Control or restraint of oneself or one's actions, feelings, etc.
Morning Devotions of Motivation $4.99
God wants to be first in everything we do, we have the choice to acknowledge Him in all our ways.
© 2012 Brinafr3sh