Answers the Questions?
Leave Remembrance of Prayer
Q. What is the ruling on one who prays and does not say the remembrance of prayer nor the adhkaar after the prayer?
Answer: Praise be to God, and may blessings and peace be upon the Messenger of God, but after. So, the remembrance of the prayer within it is:
- What is the cornerstone of Takbir, i.e., the light, and the blessings of the Prophet - upon him be peace and blessings - and also peace, which is the cornerstone of the majority of scholars.
- Including what is obligatory, such as enlarging the transmission, praising the kneeling and prostrating, and saying: (God heard those who praise Him), and saying: (Lord, forgive me), and the first witness.
These are essential, as the pillars are not valid for prayer without them, and the duties if he intentionally left them invalidate his prayer and if he omits them inadvertently, he will force them to prostrate omission.
- Other than that, the Sunnah that he left does not affect the prayer.
This is what was inside the prayer. As for what was outside the prayer, this does not affect the prayer, but he loses the reward for which it is arranged.
God only knows. God bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.
Where and when the Invitation is Answered
Q. What are the places and times for answering the invitation, and by saying, O Lord, three times, and saying, O Most Merciful, the Most Merciful three times, is the supplication answered?
Praise be to God alone and prayers and peace be upon the one after whom there is no prophet. And yet.
Among the most important means of answering the invitation: sincerity to God Almighty, God Almighty said: (Call on God to save him the debt):
- That is why if a person sincerely invokes supplication, especially in the event of distress God will respond to his supplication even if he is an infidel. As God blessed and Almighty said: (So do In the ark, they called upon God to be faithful to him, so religion, when he saved them to righteousness when they were involved (for this is the meaning of sincerity and the emergence of the lack of God Almighty) is one of the biggest reasons for the answer.
- Second: If a person calls his Lord, then he does not call him an experience, and he says in his heart, I will see whether God will respond to my prayers or not; rather, if God calls God, he calls his Lord, and he is certain of the answer, except that there is an objection that is prevented because of the slave’s act.
- Third: Not to invoke in supplication to ask what is not possible or that is far from being answered and I want to be distant, i.e. in terms of Sharia. For example, if God Almighty asked to bring him between the two extremes, this is forbidden and not permissible, because this is not possible reason or God Almighty asked to bless him The marriage of Hind and her sister is also forbidden, because it is forbidden in Shari'a and the like, for it is imperative that the supplication be without aggression in it, and one of the reasons for answering the supplication is to do the reasons that attract the answer, such as raising the hands and begging to God Almighty with his Lord and begging God through faith and good deeds, and the like This is because the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said when he mentioned the man extending his hands to heaven: O Lord, O Lord, and He is D prolonged travel shaggy dusty.
One of the reasons for answering is that a person be at a time when the answer is requested, and that is like the end of the night, because God blessed and exalted descends to the lowest heaven and says: (Whoever calls me, I will respond to him who asks me, and I will give him whoever seeks forgiveness and forgive him).
Including that a person will be prostrating, for the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, said: (As for prostration, multiply the supplication in it, then he will respond to you) and said: (The closest thing to the servant is from his Lord while he is prostrating) But here is an important thing which is that eating the forbidden is prohibited from contraindications The answer, as the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said in a man, lengthens the travel. So the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family and peace be upon him, excluded the man if he was feeding forbidden food, drink and clothing, and this requires the believer to warn a great caution against eating the forbidden, and what is forbidden is all that is taken unlawfully, whether it is theft or rape or the increase in the price of fraud or the increase in the price with interest, What is important is all the money that a person took unlawfully, because it is forbidden, and if he is nourished by him - and may God forbid - it is far from his supplications to be answered even if he has been characterized by descriptions that bring acceptance.
God knows. God bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.
Fare For the Remaining Days of Assignment that He Did Not Work For
Q. I am an employee and do work outside the work, as a mandate for a period of three or five days, as determined by the authority, but this work was accomplished in one or two days. Are the remaining days my reward permissible for me?
Answer: Praise be to God, and peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon his whole family and companions;
If the head of the authority who delegated you knows this, and he left it for you as a bonus and for the encouragement and control of your work and he is authorized to do so, then it is permissible for you, but if it is not authorized for him, then this is permissible for you only for the thing that you have done for him, but the excess that You did not do it, then this should not be taken unless the head of the authority who delegated you knows this, and he is entitled to give the employees an increase, in order to encourage them in exchange for their advice, honesty, and sincerity in their work, so there is nothing wrong, God willing.
God knows. God bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and him.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Hafiz Muhammad Adnan