Belief in the Day of Judgment (Part 1)
A Muslim believes in the Day of Judgment.
The Qur'an teaches that life is but a test for man to see whether or not he will follow the commands of Allah (S.W.T.)
Allah (S.W.T.) says: "It is He who created life and death to test which of you is best in conduct."
Allah (S.W.T.) created us to make our resistance go through three phases.
1. Spiritual Phase - beginning of creation. Allah (S.W.T.) created our spirit since from the beginning of His creation. We don't know when and where...
Allah (S.W.T.) told in the Holy Qur'an Sura A'raaf (7:172) "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"
They said: "Yea! we do testify(This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment.
2. Worldly Life Phase - When Allah (S.W.T.) command the angels to blow the fetus to our parents (mother wombs) after 4 months - once the spirit blow to the fetus he will become human beings. The most important phase of our life, we shall be staying here in this world with appointed term. We cannot stay here forever and we shall be put into trials by good and evils, and we shall remain here in specific time. According to this phase our deeds and faith will determined in the eternal life.
"Allah's (S.W.T.) says, "It is He who created life and death to test which of you is best in conduct."
Allah (S.W.T.) says: "Every soul shall taste of death then unto us you shall return".
Death is the end of our existence in this life but it is the beginning of our eternal life.
3. Eternal Phase - We shall live there forever. It will start right away after the soul reaches in his throat. Death come, when, when we have no control our soul reaches in the throat even at this time a certain stage of death hereafter will start.
Al-Barzakh - Bariel between life of this world and eternal life. The Muslim believe that after death our soul will keep waiting for the beginning of Hereafter. (Day of Judgment) while waiting they are being tortured some sad and some are happy. [Related Sahih Muslim]
IMPORTANCE OF THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
Allah (S.W.T.) says, in Surah Yasin (36:77-83)
Does not man see that it is We who created him from a drop of a fluid? Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary! own (origin) and creation; He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed once (at that)?"
Say! "He will give them life who created them for the first time! For He is well - versed in every kind of creation!
"The same who produces for you fire out of the green tree when behold! Ye kindle therewith (your own fires)"
"It is not He who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" Yea indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme of skill and Knowledge (infinite)!
Verily when He intends a thing, His command is, "Be" and it is!
So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things; and to Him will ye be all brought back.
SIGNS OF THE HOUR
The signs before the approach of the Last Hour
1. SMOKE - [Sura Dukhaan (44:10)] "Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or mist) plainly visible.
2. DAJJAL - False Prophet
3. BEAST - [Sura Naml (27:82)] "And when the World is fulfilled against them (the unjust) We shall produce from the earth a Beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
4. SUN RAISING FROM THE WEST.
5. DESCENT OF PROPHET JESUS (P.B.U.H.) SON OF MARY.
6. APPEARANCE OF THE GOG AND THE MAGOG.
7. LAND - SLIDING IN THE WEST
8. LAND - SLIDING IN THE EAST
9. LAND - SLIDING IN ARABIA
HOW WILL THE HOUR START?
The first blowing of the trumpet when Allah (S.W.T.) will command the Angel Israfil to blow on it while people are busy for there affairs. All the creatures of Allah (S.W.T.) will die, except whom Allah (S.W.T.) will.
Allah say, "Maaliki yaumidin" (I am the King, Indeed We are the inhirited on earth.)
The blowing of the trumpet is to announce the END OF THE WORLD. It will strike like a light very quick, the whole world will collapsed (earth is decreasing) only Allah (S.W.T.) know it's nature. He just tell us in the Holy Qu'ran in Sura't Al-Qariah, Zalzalah, and Zumar.