New Christian Based Forum
I have recently been browsing online for a forum where I can interact with people of the same belief as me. After searching and not finding what I was looking for, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I have created a forum that is Christian based but welcomes all people, beliefs, and walks of life (just as any good Christian church should). So what is the forum name?
God's love forum focusing on God and love. It is a place for anyone of any age or belief to come together and discuss topics surrounding God and His love. What this forum offers that I have failed to see in other forums is an open mind set and an equal approach to love. You are welcome whether you are a Christian or not. You may join if you are Catholic, a Buddhist, even an Atheist. My goal is to create a place for a deeper understanding of God as whole and for people to learn to be tolerate to each other's beliefs.
On God's love forum, there are many sections for people to enjoy as they create meaning and deep online friendships. Below is what can be found on my forum and its purpose...
- A place to join together and better understand the scripture & the Holy Bible.
- You can ask questions, share your thoughts, or give advice.
- There is also a thread dedicated to promoting your own Christian website or Ministry!
- Share your deepest thoughts and concerns about Christianity.
- Discus heartfelt, deep, or even motivating topics centered around God.
Angels & Demons
- Speak on angels & demons, from your own thoughts, to what has been written.
- This section is encouraged to those who are Christian, as well as other beliefs.
- Better learn and understand how spiritual beings operate and their purpose.
Prayer Requests & Testimonies
- Post prayer requests for others to come in numbers of prayer for you.
- No prayer is too small or insignificant.
- Also, share testimonies of your faith and what you have experience God do for you!
Other Belief Systems & Religion
- Share your thoughts on other belief systems that aren't Christianity.
- You may also discuss religious views and opinions.
- Debates are welcome in this section BUT keep them friendly :)
There are also sections for relationships. You will find a section for dating and marriage, one for teens and young adults, and one for parenting as well. A general discussion area is also available for entertainment, politics, health, and beyond.
There is an introductions section located under "General Discussion". After signing up, please post a thread introducing yourself and share a little about yourself. You may share social links as well if you wish.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them below or contact me on the forum.