My Daily Bible Study - Ephesians 6:19
My Daily Bible Study - Ephesians 6:19
“And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel” Ephesians 6:19 KJV
Ephesians 6:19 Bible Study Point Of View
As I consider Ephesians 6:19 in my daily bible study I had to wonder exactly what “utterance” meant; it was as simple as I had thought it to be. Utterance is the act of saying or expressing something such as a thought, belief, ext…
Next I took into consideration the remainder of verse nineteen. The key words that stood out to me were “boldly”, “make known”, and “mystery of the gospel”.
I was curious as to what precisely was meant by “mystery”. As I read and reread these two verses I am led to believe that the word mystery can be deemed as truth.
Ephesians 6:19 Bible Study Commentary
During my bible study I was struck by how serious it is that we tell others about “the mystery of the gospel” every time we get the opportunity. If we do not seize the moment we may be sorry for ever more!
In looking at Ephesians 6:19 as a whole I believe that it is telling me that I need to be bold (brave), open my mouth and tell people about the mystery (truth) of the gospel (Gods word, the Bible).
God wants me as a born again bible believing Christian to tell everyone I come into contact with about Him, His Son, and the Holy Ghost. This would also mean telling everyone about the plan of salvation and how they get to heaven or for that matter hell (by not accepting Jesus as your savior by not asking for forgiveness of your sins).
When God talks to my heart and tells me to tell a particular individual about Him, the plan of salvation, and how to get to heaven I need to listen immediately. Procrastination is not acceptable because I may never get the opportunity again. Sadly that person may never hear the word of God from anyone else.
God has a larger plan than we can see as humans. He knows what is best and when; he is never wrong. We will not always understand Gods plan; that is alright. It is not necessary to understand exactly why God is having us do something but it is crucial to listen!
Relevant Scripture: Ephesians 6:20
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. Ephesians 6:20 KJV
After Doing This Bible Study I Want to Tell You How the Bible Says You Can Get To Heaven
Salvation is a free gift but like any gift you have to choose or refuse to accept it. If you choose the free gift of salvation you will go to heaven. If you refuse the free gift of salvation you will go to hell.
Realize You Are a Sinner:
- “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23 KJV
- “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died FOR the ungodly.” Romans 5:6 KJV
- “But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8 KJV
- “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9&10 KJV
- “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life.” John 3:36 KJV
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13KJV
Pray A Prayer: A simple prayer is all it takes to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
“Dear Lord, I now realize that I am a sinner and that you died for me. I ask you to forgive me of my sin; and I ask you to come into my heart, save me and take me to Heaven when I die. In Jesus name, thank You Lord for saving me. Amen”
- “…rejoice because your names are written in Heaven.” Luke 10:20