Ghost Hunting Kit
If you have an interest in ghosts and paranormal, you may be interested in ghost hunting. It's a pretty simple if you've got a group of people who all share the same interest. Now, granted ghost hunting will work better if you have a psychic to help you sense paranormal activity and beings. At times, you may even consider a Clergy Man so to bless the area against demons, poltergeists, and other negative energies, depending on where you are hunting.
A typical ghost hunting group will include a group of 4 to 8 people that will work as team to collect evidence of paranormal activity. But, that doesn't mean that you and a few friends can't go to the local church and check out the paranormal activity that surrounds the area.
The easiest way to have a successful ghost hunting outting, make sure that you have the right ghost hunting equipment, such as EMF meters, digital thermometers, infrared and night vision still and video cameras, and even a laptop.
If you're lucky, you just may find a few areas with paranormal activity throughout them.
The best places to check are older historic buildings and homes.
Ghust Hunting Equipment
- Still and video cameras - Infrared, digital, night vision, and even disposable cameras are great for capturing visuals such as orbs, mist, apparition, and ectoplasm.
- EMF measurement - electromagnetic field meters help detect possible unexplained magnetic fields.
- Temperature measurement - Infrared and thermal sensors to detect changes in the environment, such as cold spots that some believe accompnay paranormal activity.
- Digital and analog audio recorders - Capture anomalous sounds, such as voices, that may be interpreted as attempts of communication by paranormal entities.
- Geiger counter - Measure changes in radiation that may account for a disturbance in spiritual energy.
- Ion Meters - Detect excess of negative ions that may be associated with paranormal activity.
- Infrared and/or ultrasonic motion sensor - Measure anomalous movement within an area
- Air quality monitoring equipment - Measure the level of gases that may contribute to paranormal activity.
- Infrasound monitoring equipment - Measure the sound vibrations in an area contributing paranormal activity.