- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
God's Plan For Us For 2015: Recreating Our Lives and Make It Amazing!
Recreating an amazing life for 2015!
Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
We may have experienced pain and losses last 2014 but it should not define how we are going to have our future or how we are going to be this 2015. Pain is inevitable as they will always be part of a true Christian life. However as God's children, it is also our birthright to live in God's graces and blessings abundantly. God's graces and blessings are abundant and infinite just like our Creator!
So how do we face 2015 with gratitude and faith that this is the year we live in wealth of God's provisions?
1 Samuel 12:24 - "Only fear the LORD and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.
First, make a commitment to follow Christ.
Follow His commandments.
Have faith that He keeps His promises to all His children.
Have a conviction that you live a grateful, happy, loving, faithful, wise and strong life with God.
Read the Bible daily and you will understand and will be guided by the Holy Spirit how to follow Christ.
Attend the Holy Eucharist.
1 Chronicles 23:30 “They are to stand every morning to thank and to praise the LORD, and likewise at evening”
When we commit to follow Christ, we do not only pledge to follow His commandments. We also require ourselves to live a grateful life for all His blessings no matter what.
2. Ephesians 4:31-32 “Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
Forgive and let go.
Fill your heart with kindness, compassion and love as our Infinite Creator who made us Is.
Be kind to yourself. Forgive yourself. Love yourself.
Surround yourself with loving people who will not only support you but will bring you closer to God.
3. Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”
Embrace what life and the world hurdle at you with elegance, loveliness and kindness.
Aren’t we created in the image and likeness of God? Aren’t we sons and daughters of God? We are God-like creatures. We possess wisdom and strength to surpass whatever trials we may face. Accept and focus pain as gain, bad as good and be grateful for all the blessings God showered so you can be who you are right now.
Abundance is our birthright because we have an Infinite Creator. He has created everything for you so you can use all not only for yourself but for all those around us too.
4. Visualize your answered prayers.
God provided Abraham a VISION of the number of children he is going to have with the stars of the sky. That created faith in Abraham (Genesis 15:6).
This is a powerful concept that would reveal that if we wanted to have faith in our hearts that can move mountains, we would just require the same important components which God presented to Abraham:
- A spoken promise (Gen. 12:1,2)
- A divine picture (Gen. 15:1,5,6)
Close your eyes and hold on to God’s promise while you picture in your heart about it, meditate on it and ponder on it. GOD BRINGS INTO BEING A MIRACLE IN THE FULLNESS OF HIS TIME as Abraham had his child born 25 years later.
5. James 2: 14-17 “What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”
Act what your heart desires.
Take actions. If you think you need mentors in life to achieve your dreams, do not be afraid to ask questions or ask help from people. Read books. Learn new skills or improve another one. Do what you have to do.
Whatever it is you ask from God, reflect upon yourselves too, “Am I worthy of this answered prayer?” Change whatever it is that needed to be changed in your own life.
How can you have your dream job when all you do is complain and whine about your present one? What actions do you need to perform?
Need money? Do you have special skills or talents you can use to generate income? Do you extra things you don’t need that you can sell?
John 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
Trust God. Trust yourself. Trust the people God made available for you. Trust His blessings. Trust that His plans for us are for our best even when sometimes we do not understand why they happened.
6. Romans 8:24-30 “For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”
Focus on the joy of your struggles and journey toward your destination.
While we are on the journey to our goals and answered prayers, we have to let go of negative and toxic thoughts, attitudes, routines, behaviors and even some relationships in our lives.
7. Live to God’s expectations not what other people expect of you.