How i was brainwashed by Satan
Most people are completely unaware of Satan, demons, and the Occult. It's popularized in the media and written in history, but these things barely touch the surface of the evils beneath. They are a real threat to the world we live in and they are corrupting people today, especially the youth. In this retelling of my encounters with the forces of evil, i will explain the lies that Satanists promote and some lies that Christians are unaware of. As a victim of brainwashing by Satan, i will explain some of the mysteries behind his work. I will explain why associating with Satan almost cost me my life as i barely escaped.
I was a Christian young man whom Satan sought to recruit to his army. God had allowed him to do such a thing. He never reveals himself or his plans to just anyone, only those whom he seeks to recruit. How is this possible?
Most Christians believe that the life of the believer is marked by light and immune to Satan's evil. This is not Scripture. While a Christian cannot be possessed, they can still be oppressed and deceived. They may have almost all of the signs of a possessed person despite having their faith intact. A Christian can be deceived but not to the point of losing their salvation. Examples of this include Mark 8:33 and notably Matthew 24:24:
"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones."
How does Satan get a hold of a believer? Through hatred, bitterness, sin, spiritual apathy, and unforgiveness. He wants Christians hating each other over differences because it divides the unity found in Christ. This was how he built a stronghold over my life because of my unforgiveness to stumbling Christians. He targets Christians who are unaware of his presence in the church. In fact, in one of my visions - i tried calling out for help towards some of my Christian friends and they couldn't hear me. Why? Because they were unaware of how to handle the situation i was in.
Throughout the Bible, we are warned of deception and Satan's schemes. If we were truly immune to his evil, we would not be told to be on guard.
Who does Satan look to recruit? Anyone he can. The targets easily persuaded are the young. He targets young people who are misunderstood by their family, the church, and society. He targets those whom in blind anger rebel against God and others. He seeks out those who want power and those who seek him in their hearts.
As a young man of 16 years, i wanted power over everything in the world. I was angry that God would allow suffering in the world so i contemplated on joining his enemy.
Stages of initiation:
There are several stages that a person undergoes before fully immersed in Satanism.
1) The first stage is when the person might take casual interest in the Occult and Satanism. He or she may be curious or acting as if they want to belong in a cult.
2) The second stage is where the person understands the spiritual significance of joining Satan. They understand the forces of darkness and see it as a source of power.
3) The final stage is when he or she becomes immersed in Satanism. He or she may continually practice Witchcraft, rituals, join a cult, and may commit crimes.
Methods of brainwashing:
This is how Satan takes control of a person.
1. Break his or her will - I was spiritually tortured by the Devil. He would burn my soul with the power of evil and hate. He would tell me lies such as "God doesn't love you" and "no one loves you" until i believed them. He would replay memories of all my wrongs to bring back guilty and painful feelings then condemn me. He would isolate me from others so i could get no love or support. He wanted to ensure that there was no salvation for me.
2. Erase his or her conscience - My whole conscience was removed and distorted. Everything that was good became evil and everything that was evil became good. He wanted to strip away everything and everyone i ever loved. This is the mentality imposed on Satanists. The idea was to make you embrace everything that is evil (Murder, lying, stealing, torture, greed, abuse, etc.) so that you can do his work.
3. Manipulation - Most people picture Satan as a diabolical menacing fiend but this is not how he presents himself. He approaches the easily deceived as a charming well dressed man full of authority and promise. He entices people into Satanism by offering them a new life of power, lust, fame, fortune, all the things in the world. He manipulates by appealing to your deepest desires, fears, anxieties, anger, and reason. He would convince them not to get help from Christians and anyone against him. He would convince you that you are god and did not need anyone else controlling your life. Often times he would disguise himself as an angel of light to keep me believing he was a source of wisdom. However the more control he has over you, the more sadistic he becomes. I had several illusions such as the urge to destroy my Bible, being possessed, and other blasphemies.
4. Teach indulgence - Satan told me that my evil nature was justified because God created me with a sinful nature. This idea was very appealing since i no longer had to feel guilt. It was this very nature i could embrace then attribute my damnation to God's hands.
After that, he would then reveal to his followers his secrets. He would train his followers by instilling these principles:
1. Hate all Christians - He teaches his followers to hate Christians more than anything in the world. He may urge to use Witchcraft against Christians or even commit crimes against them through murder or physical attacks against local churches. When his followers beat, torture, stab, cannibalize, rape, insult, brutalize, and commit all sorts of crimes against Christians with such savagery - He was pleased.
2. Pervert the Bible - Blood sacrifices, rituals, Satanic priesthoods, human sacrifices, strange behaviors, anything that Satanic cults practice are in reality distractions. The idea of all of these things is to pervert God's commandments for evil. Drinking blood is a violation of Leviticus 17:10-11. The priesthood is a mockery of the priesthood instituted in the Old Testament. Human sacrifices are an abomination in the Scriptures. The power lies within disobedience against God not in the practices themselves.
3. Spread hatred - Cause as much suffering to the world as possible is Satan's goal. He will dehumanize his followers to create ruthless and bloodthirsty soldiers. He instills the willingness to die for his evil cause and form absolutely no human attachments. This way, no one can counsel, intimidate, or help his followers.
How Satan's kingdom operates:
There is a hierarchy of members within his ranks. His organization is secret because that's how they best operate. While there are various kinds of Satanists some which don't commit crimes, they are unified by carnality and evil. It's not so much the Satanists, but the evil spirits working in the shadows. They are in the most unlikely places imaginable. There are Satanists within every level of society. They range from young teens to adult lawyers, doctors, scientists, teachers, senators, those who have professional jobs and positions of power. There may be Satanists disguised as members of a Christian church. Within his ranks, he gradually equips people with supernatural power and knowledge. There is a system of communication between Satan and his followers through black magic, evil spirits, or other means. While demons give orders to his followers, Satan is the ultimate authority. He tells you who to speak to, who to attack, and what to do. His kingdom carries out attacks by doing the following:
* Cursing objects - Practicing black magic and infusing objects with demons or evil leads to spiritual attacks. There are countless cursed objects opening the door to spiritual attacks such as music, movies, games, books, art, the list goes on. Many of them are within the media and religions. For example, Catholicism use prayer books, statues, and other "sacred" objects found in Witchcraft. In this manner, this is how demons infect millions to destroy their lives by torment, oppression, and possession. As long as these cursed objects are within the presence of people, they cannot be completely delivered from the powers of darkness.
* Cursing others - Practicing Satanists will use witchcraft and call on demons to attack certain people. This can result in sickness, possession, oppression, torment, negative emotions, spiritual bondage, or even death. Women and men alike working with Satan may fornicate to transfer evil spirits to an unsuspecting person.
* Horrendous acts - This can range from Wedlock, murder, child rape, child molestation, child mutilation, ritual sacrifices, cannibalism, markings, necrophilia, and the list goes on. When i was brainwashed, he would cause me to stalk people and plan evil towards them. The goal is to intimidate others and continually feed the stronghold the Devil has over a person. Some seemingly normal crimes are actually incited by demons. For example, some children possess knowledge they could not have possibly known unless someone was aiding them. This is because demons teach them how to kill then incite them to murder their parents or other victims. These children then become new recruits for the Devil.
How his kingdom avoids detection:
His entire organization avoids detection in a few manners such as erasing the evidence and manipulating the constitution. His followers can practice witchcraft to curse people and it would be safeguarded under the 1st amendment. If anyone trespass in Satanist property, cult members can sacrifice them under a secret area. It would be very easy to ward off investigators by using property rights and the right to bear arms. Finally, demons persuade authorities that supernatural beings don't exist. In this manner, they can ensure that their crimes go unreported.
The lies of Satan exposed:
My aim is to make you aware of the consequences in following the Devil. Once you get so involved in Satanic crime, there are only three ways you can get out 1) Prison - Ex-cult members express feeling controlled by external forces until they're locked in a cell. 2) Death - To protect secrets from being reported to the authorities, criminal Satanists will kill former members. 3) You can't because Satan's mark keeps you enslaved to evil. However, there are several truths that Satan will stop at nothing to keep you from seeing.
1) He will betray you - You may be his most trusted servant and have so much power but he will eventually take it away from you. He will laugh at you and mock you for ever believing that he would give you true power. He shares power with no one but himself. He is only using you as a pawn on earth to keep God's wrath on you. When God judges the world, Satan will blame you for all the evils you committed. Even when i tapped into realm, he gave me nothing but pain and spiritual suffering. He will lead you into nothing but eternal suffering in the lake of fire. I found out in visions of hell and torment until i decided to trust Jesus with my life again.
3. You are loved - Jesus died for your sins and gave the ultimate sacrifice for your soul through his blood. John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." While your family and friends may have abandoned you, God never will.
4. Jesus can deliver you - While you may not escape the punishments in this earth, you can be free through the power of Jesus Christ. He can break the cycle of curse that Satan has placed in your life. Even for a Christian like myself, it was very hard for me to be free from bondage as it took much prayer and support.
5. You cannot harm believers - In my visions, i could see myself cursing other Christians with the powers of darkness but no matter how much i did - it would not touch them. During church services, i felt the presence of evil compel me to attack pastors preaching but a heavenly force kept me from doing so. The powerful blood of Jesus put a spiritual and unbreakable barrier around them. I tried telling them that they were guilty of all their sins but they already pleaded Jesus' forgiveness over their lives. I tried threatening them with death and they fearless authority over it. Any demonic attack directed towards Christ and his followers will fail because of God's ultimate authority.
6. All Satanism is demonic - There are some religious belief systems and new-age religions claiming that modern Satanism does not conform to Christianity but is a force of good. In the Spirit realm, i saw this was a slip-cover for evil and deception. While members of a Satanic group may be unaware of the deceptions within the philosophy, others keep it in secret. For my final initiation, Satan planned to use me as a priest committing atrocities while using the Satanic Bible to confuse people. We will explore two examples to expose the many deceptions within Satanist philosophy. The nine Satanic statements which are the core principles of the church of Satan are as follows:
- Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
- Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
- Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
- Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
- Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
- Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
- Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!
- Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
- Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!
Although the person of the Devil isn't clearly stated, Satanism represents the same carnality supported by the biblical version of the Devil. As 1 John 2:16 says "For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world."
Anton LaVey claims that Human Sacrifice is against Satanism but we will see that this is false. From the section in the Satanic Bible titled "On the Choice of a Human Sacrifice", he writes this:
“The use of a human sacrifice in a Satanic ritual does not imply that the sacrifice is slaughtered ‘to appease the gods’. Symbolically, the victim is destroyed through the working of a hex or curse, which in turn leads to the physical, mental or emotional destruction of the ‘sacrifice’ in ways and means not attributable to the magician.”
The claim that the destruction is symbolic is a lie when you read in the following:
“The only time a Satanist would perform a human sacrifice would be if it were to serve a two-fold purpose; that being to release the magician’s wrath in the throwing of a curse, and more important, to dispose of a totally obnoxious and deserving individual.”
On choosing a worthy human sacrifice, he says the following:
“The question arises, ‘Who, then, would be considered a fit and proper human sacrifice, and how is one qualified to pass judgment on such a person?’ The answer is brutally simple. Anyone who has unjustly wronged you – one who has ‘gone out of his way’ to hurt you – to deliberately cause trouble and hardship for you or those dear to you. In short, a person asking to be cursed by their very actions.”
Based on the principles of Satanism, we can logically deduce that it is completely justified for a Satanist to commit crimes such as human sacrifice.
7. Believers cannot lose their salvation - No matter what Satanists do or say to struggling Christians, God's elect can never lose their salvation. This is because their faith is completely grounded in Jesus Christ. Christians can incidentally kill, lie, steal, murder, cheat, rape, and maybe even hate but Christ's blood shields them.
8. He was once an angel - There is a biblical doctrine claiming that he was once an angel of light. He was always a murderer from the beginning. The Devil uses this to gain sympathy from those who are not well grounded in Scripture.
9. It's too late to be saved - After i was delivered from Satan, he accused me many times. He told me that it was too late for God to accept me into heaven for dabbling myself with the Occult. He used God's commandments as a means of humiliation. It is never too late for your soul. God's love is unconditional and his mercy is eternal. You are forgiven the moment you repent and your sins disappear.
There came a point in my life where i put away my anger and rebellion towards those who loved me, realizing that i took their love for granted. Based on the suffering i endured, i realized that they were only doing what was best for me. My advice to those who plan on joining Satanism to turn away. The Devil will take away your peace and all that is good to you. There will come a point in your life where it will be too late to turn back. Jesus Christ is the only hope in the world for those tormented by the Devil.