Kitchen Witch Autumn Brew: Spiced Pumpkin Warm White Chocolate
Brew Up Some Kitchen Magic
I think of autumn as a blanket; I just want to wrap myself up in it. It's so full of warmth, beauty and comfort, all the colors and scents and flavors just make me feel so cozy and at home. This brew, in my opinion, captures it all perfectly. And as a kitchen Witch, you can take it one step beyond the ordinary by charging it with magical energies.
You Will Need:
- 15 oz. can Unsweetened Pumpkin Puree, for protection
- 2 1/4 cup Milk (cow, soy, almond-- whatever), for nurturing
- 1 cup White chocolate chips (sweetened), for pure love
- 1 tsp. Ground pumpkin pie spice blend, ginger (health), nutmeg (clarity), allspice (strength)
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon, for warmth & comfort
- 1 pinch Salt, purification
- Whipped cream, for a sweet touch
What About You?
Are You A Kitchen Witch?
- Pull out your favorite cauldron or saucepan. After charging each of your ingredients, dump the first six very lovingly into the pot.
- Put on medium heat and stir frequently deosil (clockwise) with your kitchen wand or a spoon. Chant "Warmth & comfort; Hearth & Home; Peace & Love; Be thy known."
- When the chocolate chips are all melted and the ingredients are all blended together, it's done! Don't let it get too hot-- you don't want to let it simmer or boil. You just want it warm enough to drink.
- Pour it into cups and serve. Add whipped cream as a topping, and if desired add another little dusting of cinnamon.
Double, Double, Toil & Trouble!
- If your pumpkin is chunky, run it through a mesh sieve.
- Ingredients are extremely tweakable to suite your tastes-- add more or less chocolate, add a dash or sweetener or honey, reduce the spices... make it your own.
- If you don't practice Witchcraft, this can serve as just a very nice hot beverage recipe.