- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
Meditations for Prosperity
Meditate On The Prosperous Universe That Is Available To All...
Manifesting Prosperity and Abundance
Prosperity And Manifesting
Prosperity is our birthright. We were not meant to go through this life with anything less than what we need at all times. Prosperity is about more than just money and more than about things. Material posessions are important, an impoverished mentality will not vibrate in a prosperous environment. Prosperity simply means having what we need when we need it and at times what we may need is a material posession. And in order to have what we need when we need it we need to be open to the prosperity the Universe has to offer. Our prosperity comes from many different directions. It helps us manifest more than just money and things, it can also manifest people and circumstances as well.
Prosperity is an important key to manifesting what you need in life. I was living in a third floor apartment located in what most people consider a bad part of town. I was in the process of getting back on my feet and did not have much money, but I knew what I needed and that if I kept my vibration raised by staying focused on a prosperous Universe I would get what I needed. One thing I desperately needed was a futon couch so my guests would have a place to sleep, and I would have place to relax. The money was not there, but that did not deter me. I cleared out space in my living room for the futon I knew the Universe was sending my way.
For the better part of a month I kept my mind focused on my futon, making sure to keep the empty space in the living room clean. I would visualize my home with the futon and how my life would be different. I would visualize friends coming in from out of town and having a place to sleep. I would visualize myself relaxing on the futon and watching TV. Some days I would just go about my daily business concentrating on how each activity would feel knowing I had a complete living room to return to. Then one day my futon arrived.
I had new neighbors moving in two floors below. A young man and woman, she was down sizing from a four bedroom house. After they had spent two days or so arranging their furniture, they discovered that they did not have room for her futon. As I was walking in the house I was asked if I needed a futon. I was thrilled, told them I had been looking for a futon and agreed to take it on the spot. Of course, what they didn't know was how I had been looking, but that's my little secret. The power of having a prosperity consciousness.
When I set the futon up in my living room, it fit perfectly in the space I had created for it.
Manifesting Prosperity and Abundance With Music
My Guide To Meditating
Meditation is as simple as taking a deep breath and releasing your daily pressures. After years of practicing meditation with various teachers and guides, I have found that this is what works best for me:
- Create a space where you can sit, or lie down, undisturbed for at least five minutes.
- Sit or lie down in this quiet, personal space.
- Close your eyes.
- Place your hands on your abdomen.
- Take a deep breath, inhale all the way down to your abdomen for at least six counts.
- Hold the breath for at least four counts.
- Exhale over six counts at least, preferably eight.
- Repeat this breathing exercise a few times feeling the rise and fall of your abdomen under your hands.
- Feel the softness of your abdomen as it continues to rise and fall.
- Observe the feelings of relaxation which follow.
- Allow your mind to become quiet.
- Visualize all thoughts and concerns drifting away one by one. If a thought pops in your head and doesn't want to leave ~ visualize yourself asking it to leave and showing it the door.
- Let yourself go and allow the Universe to fill you.
Hold on to this feeling as long as possible. The more you meditate the longer you will be able to meditate. As you practice, you will find it easier to sit in this relaxed and open space. Once your mind is open is when you practice vibrating with what you desire, or reciting prayers and affirmations to allign with what you want.
- Keep your mind focused on prosperity to raise your vibration.
- Surround yourself with people who support where you are and where you want to be in the future.
- Surround yourself with people who have achieved what you are trying to achieve.
- Keep your surroundings tidy.
- Make sure the entrance to your home is neat and clean.
- Give away what you don't need.
- Show gratitude for what you have.
Meditations And Affirmations
- Meditations & Mantras | Dasvandh
- Prosperity Affirmations For Your Success
Prosperity affirmations re-program your mind and help attract the people and circumstances you need in order to achieve your prosperity.
- Prosperity Affirmations and manifesting your good
- Free Meditation for Prosperity
Paramahansa Yogananda was born Mukunda Lal Ghosh on January 5, 1893. From his earliest years, it was evident to those around him that the depth of his awareness and experience of the spiritual was far beyond the ordinary.