My quotes I give to you.
Some wisdom strikes us deep!
Do you love to think?
I did not used to! My racing mind was a bit warped from my youth. but now that it has straightened out to some degree, I enjoy thinking. My mind is the source of my inventions, ideas, and writing. My life experiences have taught me many things and I have been blessed to have many enlightened people in my life!
Below are some quotes that mean something to me, and I hope they do for you as well!
In either case, please tell me in the comment section what your favorite quotes of all time are!
Wisdom was given to me to be passed on.
1. Only in a realm of fools are those with vision called blind, those who wish to help called the trouble makers, and those who are honest, deceptive. For these are the actions that precede a battle!
2. Only an insecure person would look to another human to solve their insecurities.
3.The problem with using "I'm new" as an excuse; it does not take long for it to get old.
4.If the lion does not roar once in a while, the jungle might forget who the lion is,or who the king is.
5. There are 3 types of people in the human jungle. The sheep (often cowardly and they flock together. They know that if one of two sheep get taken, chances are they won't be one) The Wolf (strong but preys on the weak) and The Sheepdog (preys on the strong, to protect the weak). It is the fool who does not know which he is, and the liar who will not tell you!
6.The sheep dog is as much of a predator as the wolf is. They are a different type because they just like a different type of blood.
7.The sheep dog and wolf are both predators. Their characters are what make them see the sheep as differently as they do.
8.It has always been a right reserved for the weak, to run from obstacles.
Here are a few more.
9. When 4 men gang up on one who is armed with the truth, wisdom, and courage, it only appears to be an unfair fight.
10. People live, talkers talk and workers work, but a warrior rises to the occasion. When you come across a warrior, do not create an occasion!
11. Big and strong is often no match for quick and smart.