Free Online Music for Meditation
Find Your Inner Stillness...
Take Charge Of Your Stress At Sacred Cyber-Space
- Sacred Cyber Space: Take Charge of Your Stress!
Sign up for Marla Turner's email list and get her free eBook, Take Charge of Your Stress, at SacredCyberSpace.com. Personal and Spiritual Growth :: Live Well, Be Well
Meditation And Music
Meditation is the key to connecting with your Higher Power. Once you are able to find the stillness within yourself, a whole new way of dealing with life is opened up. The inevitable daily stress that is impossible to avoid in today's world has a place to go when you meditate. Your stresses are put into perspective and daily happenings are more easily let go.
Once meditation becomes a daily practice, the positive benefits will be apparent in your day to day life. When a stressful time comes up during the day, you will be able to take a few deep breaths and find your inner calm. This allows you to make better choices and see situations clearer than you do when caught up in a tension cycle. Soon you will earn the reputation of being the person who can always be counted on to keep their cool when put into a tight spot.
Because our lives can be so stressful it can be difficult to quiet our minds sometimes. Living in the inner city, I've found that the city noises can be a challenge when trying to center myself. Though this is good practice I often find that listening to calming music can be the key to letting my thoughts go so that I may allow the Universe to set up shop. And when I first began my meditation practice, I found it much easier to silence my thoughts by involving music. The relaxing tones and beautiful sounds helped me to focus on being in the now.
My Guide To Meditating
Meditation is as simple as taking a deep breath and releasing your daily pressures. After years of practicing meditation with various teachers and guides, I have found that this is what works best for me:
- Create a space where you can sit, or lie down, undisturbed for at least five minutes.
- Sit or lie down in this quiet, personal space.
- Close your eyes.
- Place your hands on your abdomen.
- Take a deep breath, inhale all the way down to your abdomen for at least six counts.
- Hold the breath for at least four counts.
- Exhale over six counts at least, preferably eight.
- Repeat this breathing exercise a few times feeling the rise and fall of your abdomen under your hands.
- Feel the softness of your abdomen as it continues to rise and fall.
- Observe the feelings of relaxation which follow.
- Allow your mind to become quiet.
- Visualize all thoughts and concerns drifting away one by one. If a thought pops in your head and doesn't want to leave ~ visualize yourself asking it to leave and showing it the door.
- Let yourself go and allow the Universe to fill you.
Hold on to this feeling as long as possible. The more you meditate the longer you will be able to meditate. As you practice, you will find it easier to sit in this relaxed and open space.
Meditation Music Online
- Relax Radio - Soothing music for meditation, relaxation, and healing arts
Enjoy free, online relaxing music for meditaiton, contemplation, reading, and massage.
- Meditation Music - Ambient Music - Yoga Music - Relaxation Meditation and Inspiration
Subscribe to Heartspring.net's free Meditation Music Podcast and RSS Feed. Take control of your relaxtion space with meditation music, yoga music and meditation music videos.
- Free Meditation Music
Free Meditation Music for relaxation from Wealthvibes. Soothing and relaxing meditation music audio videos with a variety of sounds including nature music, ambient sounds, soundscapes, hearts of space, chillout, cosmic, deep space music, classical, M
- Music For Meditation @ Live365.com
- Meditation Oasis Podcast -- listen to free guided meditations with music | Meditation Oasis
Meditation Oasis Podcast -- free guided meditations with music by Mary and Richard Maddux.
Meditation Music On Hubpages.com
- Everything You Need to Know About Sahaja Yoga
Sahaja Yoga was established by Shri Mataji when she experienced Kundalini awakening and wanted to share that experience so that others can benefit as well. This practice is referred to as a living experience...
- A skeptic believes - A Reiki Initiation
The skeptic who is typing these words believes that it is difficult to believe another when absorbing information about, well, everything. What is motivating this other human to try to indoctrinate and...
- Tips on Using Yoga and Meditation Music
Music is everywhere and is used to represent many different things, mostly according to what type of music you listen to or play. One reason for this is the ability of music to inspire certain emotions or...