Paranormal Activity - What Happens When you Sleep?
The word, from Latin, Para- means outside or beyond. So, Paranormal means outside or beyond the normal.
It is not only associated with ghosts but other weird topics too including UFOs (unidentified flying object) , faith healing, telepathy and much more.
Science needs to be proven with evidence, something can not be explained. That is how they are separated from the science category.
What exactly is a ghost you ask?
- They are sometimes explained as a soul of a person who has died that has not moved on from after life.
- A being that haunts a certain spot, or department where it is directly tied.
- A memory of some being or thing which has died, or something that was dissembled which doesn't exist anymore.
- Overlapping of parallel worlds into our own. We can feel, hear and see unexplained things and shapes.
While some people believe in ghosts many others remain skeptical of them. Those who choose to believe in ghost:
- Associate ghosts with chilling sensations, but a natural strike of fear itself can raise hairs;
- In random movement outside the focused eye can predict weird figures and eerie figures;
- Sound waves lower then 20 hertz are not recordable and can cause humans to feel a presence in the room or feelings of fear, dread, or anxiety.
- Psychological factors also need to be considered and could relate to 'ghost' sightings. When going to a place where people might think it hauntings or visit a place where unhappy events happened people could exaggerate their own sightings.
Perinormal Phenomena is a term that has been used to describe things that existed or were later verified scienctifically. This term, Peri- meaning "in the vicinity of" from greek. While it still remains scientifically questionable, it is skepticprove.
Then we have Place Memories which is an eerie resemalance to life. People describe these hauntings in many different places and ways. Like one maybe at a grocery store, or at home doing that persons daily job they use to do in their real life.
Why there are plenty of puzzled scientist or skeptics some answers are yet to be discovered.
As me being in the psychic mind I am, I am 100 percent sure that Paranormal activities are real, but that is my own opinion. Everyone should way the facts before they side with one or another. I am not here to make you believe in anything. If you do, that is really great. If not, I don't blame you, it is very unexplainable.
A normal middle class boyfriend and girlfriend moves into a normal house, so it seems. They become comfortable, and love life at their new residents, until a demonic presence starts to appear more and more by night. He slowly scares and frightens the young couple, not in the day, at night. especially when they sleep.. or try to.
This happens to be part of a real story. The story tells of him moving to his first home and being very aware of all the new sounds and creeks. Something falls off the selves and becomes routine every month at night. Then they get worse as months progress. As he makes this movie with friends people enjoyed it. They started to demand it off the website. So, he thought about it going to the theatres. So, they made a big ad and slowly got added on by bigger companies. Once they got the attention they wanted, paranormal activity was being played in movie theatres by demand. They met their 1,000,000 demands and hit the big screen.
A group of people from California was placed in a screening in September 2009. They were one of the first people ever to take site to this movie. They had very critical responses. They loved the movie, and everyone that had watched it complained about problems sleeping that night. They were terrified of what could really happen while they were sleeping. After the next couple of screenings they had the same responses. Then a friend submitted the movie to her boss who happen to work with Paramount pictures. It all played out well, and now Paranormal Activity made a huge demand, hard to beat.
Find a place where Paranormal Activity is playing in your area!
or watch the first screening (also the trailer of Paranormal Activity)