Part 2 of The Psyche and Telepathy
“To believe in the things you can see and touch is no belief at all; but to believe in the unseen is a triumph and a blessing.” -- Abraham Lincoln
Common attributes to telepathy are:
- Action of spirit at a distance.
- Implications of potential mental or psychic intercourse.
- New expression between humans, in or out of the body.
- Thought transference.
- Use of the mind without the five senses.
- Spiritual Intercommunication.
- Considered an extra-sensory perception (ESP), a sixth sense, a precognition, an intuition, or clairvoyance.
Common attributes of subconscious thoughts are:
- By changing the inner thinking on the subconscious level, the outer experiences will also change.
- Like thoughts attract like thoughts, wanted or unwanted.
- Subconscious communication occurs in a relaxed, meditative state. Vivid imagery and insight are gathered. Occurs naturally when going to sleep and upon waking.
Common attributes of naïve realism are:
- Rooted in a common sense theory of perception.
- Our senses provide us with a direct awareness of the external world.
- We perceive the world directly.
- Theories like representative realism state that our experience is not of the real world but of an internal representation of the world.
Meditation & The Law of Attraction
Common attributes of meditation are:
- Meditation is also called Shamatha.
- Shamatha means “peacefully abiding.”
- Wherever the mind is abiding, we are also abiding.
- Moments are to be dealt with one at a time.
- A tamed mind is strong and flexible.
- Practice of meditation makes the mind sharper and sharper.
- Focus on the breath…
Common attributes of the Law of Attraction are:
- Focus clearly on goals, visions, expectations, and hopes with clarity and detail.
- Gratitude is one of the great secrets to a good life.
- Feelings of gratitude bring positive emotions, attitudes, and experiences.