- Religion and Philosophy
Spiritual Wickedness in High Places Ministry Training Supplement Part 1
Ministry Training Supplement Part 1
Upon completion of this chapter you will be able to:
• Explain what is meant by "spiritual wickedness in high places."
• Summarize the strategies of Satan in this area.
• Identify spiritual counter strategies to overcome spiritual wickedness in high places.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness: whose end shall be according to their works. (II Corinthians 11:14-15)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)
Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places. (Numbers 33:52)
(God) hath put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church. Which is His body... (Ephesians 1:22-23)
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places
might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God.
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.
(I Timothy 4:1)
Read here: Spiritual Wickedness in High Places (Sign in Needed)
Listen here: Spiritual Wickedness in High Places
Ministry Training Supplement
Based on the chapter 20 reading titled: Spiritual Wickedness in High Places, fill in the blanks with words in the ANSWER KEY below.
1. In the Old Testament, “high places were used for demon _______.
2. In Ephesians, spiritual wickedness in high places references evil spirits which have penetrated in the ________________.
3. In Old Testament times, high places became the place for ______________ and _____________ and the ____________.
4. Satan has organized his evil forces to __________the organization of the ________ of Most High God.
5. An example of Satan’s deception and impersonation is the ___________________________________.
6. The word ________ means to "hide or conceal a thing. _______ are those who are part of the occult, those who hide and conceal evil behind the screen of___________.
7. "Spiritual wickedness in high places" exemplifies how Satan targets man for complete _________. He uses false cults, his own church of Satan, and _______________into the Body of Christ to accomplish this purpose.
8. Satan has his own _______. It includes Satan himself, the ______ and a _____________.
9. Based on the reading, where in the Bible is Satan’s trinity discussed?
10. The Bible decrees that God established the true church and it is known as the ______________ and _________ is the head.
Based on the chapter 20 reading titled: Spiritual Wickedness in High Places, use the below words to fill in the blanks above.
Jesus, imitate, trinity, worship, Body of Christ,
righteous churches, false prophet, Revelation 20:10,
infiltration, beast, evil orgies, church, The Church of Satan or
Spiritualists, religion, commitment, human sacrifice, Cults
worship of false gods, occult