Stupid Things The Devil Tells All Believers
No Believer Can Escape - You Have to Learn How to Fight!!!
The glorious security that you gain when you become a believer in Jesus Christ is often bombarded by the attack of His enemy, Satan. No sooner than you get saved and come down from that initial holy high then here comes the devil. And, when he comes he comes armed with fear, doubt, unbelief and a sack full of lies. (You don't have to invite him, he just looks for an opening and jumps right in there.) Right in between your saying, "Jesus, I love you" and Thank you Lord", up jumps the devil. He comes talking loud and clear.
Satan's Lies are based on God's Truth
Everything the devil says is a lie, and we know it. But, each lie is based on one of the truths of Gods Word. For instance:
God says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son John 3:16
- The devil says, "God doesn't love you"
God says, "Your sins are blotted out" Acts 3:19
- The devil says, "Remember what you did?"
God says, "Give and it shall be given unto you" Luke6:38
- The devil says, "Don't you give your money to that preacher!"
God says, "By Jesus stripes you were healed" Isaiah 53:5
- The devil says, "You know that's not a headache, that is a tumor! You're gonna' die!"
God says, "Cast all of your care on me for I care for you" 1Ptr 5:7
- The devil says, "Oh, my what are we gonna do about.....?" (Fill in the blank with your pet worry)
God says, "For by grace are you saved by faith, not of works..." Eps 2:8-10
- The devil says, "You couldn't possibly be saved. You don't pray or read the bible enough"
God says, "I will never leave you nor forsake you....." Heb 13:5
- The devil says, "After what you just said, you probably lost your salvation"
God says, "Forsake not the assembling of yourselves...but, come together and provoke one another unto love and good works" Gal. 5:26
- The devil says, "Why are you going to that ole church? Nobody likes you there and nobody wants you there."
God says, "Forgive those who have trespassed against you....."Mat. 6:14
- The devil says, "How can you let them get away with what they just did to you?"
God says, "Honor thy father and mother..." Ephs 6:2
- The devil says, "Don't pay any attention to them, they're old and don't know what they're talking about"
God says, "Submit yourself unto God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you......." James 4:7-8
- The devil has nothing to say to this neither has he anything to say to this:
"The devil is a liar and the truth is not in him. Whenever he speaks, he is speaking a lie." John 8:44
Fight the Good Fight of Faith!
It doesn't matter what you have done, God's Word is true and anything that says the contrary is a lie. Fight back against your enemy by speaking God's Word.
God loves you just as you are. He has already forgiven you for what you have done and for what you are going to do. You just need to believe it, get saved and learn how to walk in His love.
If you do not know Jesus.....
If you don't have a personal relationship with the Lord Jeus Christ and would like to have one, just pray this prayer and Jesus Christ will come into your heart...
I come to you recognizing that I am a sinner in need of salvation. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that He died for me and He rose from the dead. Jesus, come into my heart. I receive you as my Lord and my saviour. Fill me with the Holy Ghost and fire.
Thank you Father that based on my confession of faith, I am now saved. Amen