- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Heaven - The Place of No Deception
Heaven is NO deception
Paradise is REAL - No deception!
Do you believe in heaven?
“If it were not so I would have told you” (John 14.2).
THE JESUS OF NO DECEPTION
I find continual and great Hope in Christ! I have personal high hopes of eternal life, and I reach for high attainments in this present life. I dare to believe Christ can do anything! I have seen scarlet colored sinners become white as new snow, and given beautiful lives of purpose driven splendor. I have witnessed folks with lives like Saul in the Bible made new into folks even as Paul was; I know of drunks and dredges who have been revived and then recreated into church elders and deacons. This is the season of Hope!
In John 14, Jesus takes discouraged disciples and reminds them hope is not dead! He says, “Don’t let your heart be troubled…” The season of this Hope is eternal for the Christian! Jesus reminds them that He always has a place for them/us; there is no deception; there has never been any deception about this; there will never be any deception about it. “Where I am, there you will be also.” Look again at His Eternal Words of HOPE!”
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. (2) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Our Hope Is In Christ!
Eternal Life in Christ - Hope
Amazon Books on Christian Eternal Life
I see beauty around me here,
I see in the present world saintly lives and I love them. I have brothers, sisters, moms and dads, in Christ! Do you like homecomings? We shall see and meet far more saintly lives in the next world. I see beauty around me here, though sin has stained most of it. Shall I not see beauty untainted there? Even in the outer world it is so: how much more shall it be in the inner world of divine grace! If it were not so He would have told us.
What is heaven but the fulfillment of our highest hopes? Even while men/women rise in moral distinction, do they not ponder the meaning and blessings of Immortality? It is one of the greatest living forces, and it is our living hope... All through our history, martyrdoms and missionary work among the heathen have been anchored in this hope. It is not so much an escape from a hell of woe as it is to enter in a Paradise of Moral Beauty, of Holy Joy, of highest and best communion. This is the longing of the Christian heart! Where did it come from? It is God-implanted. If this were a deception, He would have told us.
This Hope is a deep instinct of our nature. It is deep-rooted in us from birth. It would neither be just nor merciful for God to deceive us here! He will meet and gratify all these deep intuitions of our soul. Why? Because They come from Him. His own Spirit has distilled and cleansed them, and given us the tongues of Immortality. We speak the language of the redeemed; we speak the language of divine love; we speak the language of hope and a life to come. If it were otherwise, the Son of God would have told us. He goes to "prepare a place for us.”
The Jesus of NO Deception
Scriptures on Hope!
Scriptures on Hope! Paul teaches Hope throughout the Book of Romans in the Bible!
· (Rom 5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
· (Rom 5:4) And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
· (Rom 5:5) And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
· (Rom 8:24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
· (Rom 12:12) Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
· (Rom 15:4) For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
· (Rom 15:13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.