As the World Stumbles Toward Judgment, the Church is Being Cleansed.
Harvest Time Approaches and the Master of the Orchard is Ready.
There is a time to believe; for many it is not today.
The Word in Ecclesiastes 3 states that there is a time and season for everything under heaven. A time to be born, and a time die, a time for peace and a time for war and so on. As the proverbial ostrich with its head in the sand appears to be the nature of the majority of our world; the signs are everywhere but seemingly without notice. Sadly, there are so few who care that this world is exponentially changing daily. One whose livelihood depended upon their orchard would surely take note of the day to reap one's reward. To delay would be disastrous for us but not with God. He delays for He sees the eternal aspect of everyone's lives and when He gathers His reward, yes we are His inheritance, His reward, the time will be perfect, and His house shall be full forever. He shall not be denied. In the near future an uncountable number of ostriches will raise their heads and believe.
The Church in Iran May Be the Fastest Growing in the World?
Revival Does Not Require an Institutional Church - It Requires God Alone.
Read an article recently citing that Iran's Christian population is growing and not in small numbers. All of this in spite of the persecution and the threat of death. God has never needed an open door or a welcoming crowd to draw mankind to the cross and to Jesus as Savior. History has taught us that persecution precedes revival and that it is impossible hold back the tide. God delights in doing that which is opposite to what our man-based logic tells us. This revival among the Islamic nations is not confined to Iran but is rearing its head everywhere. It seems the more hatred there is towards not only Christianity but Israel as well, greater the numbers are turning to the God of the Bible. The West has turned a deaf ear to the Word; wallowing in Selfism, loving the world and becoming useless to the Gospel. God told us that He has chosen the weak, the simple and the nothings of this world to confound the worldly. We must also consider that it is also the poor of this world who are rich in the spiritual blessings of God.
The question now becomes; what does God have planned for both Islamic and the Jewish people? Both are in desperate need of a spiritual revival.
Israel, Such a Small Speck Has the World's Attention
There is a Reason the World's Attention is Focused on Israel
What is interesting; those countries desiring the eradication of Israel actually think an invasion of Israel is their idea. The truth being that it is God, drawing them to His final solution. This will result in a revival within Islamic world that will affect millions.
The nature of the governments of the Islamic controlled countries has one consistent goal among themselves: the total eradication of the State of Israel from the face of the earth! God Almighty has been orchestrating eradication mentality against Israel all along. What could be His purpose you may ask:
- As Christianity spread worldwide following the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., knowledge of the truth came to the Gentile nations. Now these peoples, once ignorant of the Truth could no longer claim this ignorance as an excuse and Christianity began to flourish. Sadly, much of it also became a man-controlled perversion in itself.
- Enter the Islamic hordes which have been a thorn in the West's side for around 1,400 years. God has a history past of raising up nations to persecute Israel: God's way of separating the wheat from the chaff. It is no different today for God owes godless Europe and the Americas - nothing! They have had the Truth for nearly two millennia and yet we are so little different from Sodom and Gomorrah.
- But as He raised up non-believing nations: i.e. ancient Assyria in the past; we must note that He destroyed those very same nations. When the rod of discipline has outlived its usefulness, it is thrown into the fire and a new rod is acquired.
- As we approach the return of the King of Kings for His Bride, the true Church; God will again turn His full attention upon Israel. He has one last battle left before the 70th Week of Daniel begins. The end of the plan to eradicate Israel and to turn them to the Messiah; notifying the world at that time, that the nation of Israel are His people. His covenant to Abraham fulfilled.
All of the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38 have everything in place; they are waiting for the opportunity and God is going to give it to them. At a point between the Bride being whisked away to heaven (the Rapture) and the beginning of the 70th week, God is going to place a hook in their jaws, an enticement that cannot be denied. They will execute an invasion to end all invasions into the land of Israel. Per Zechariah 13, two-thirds of Israel will perish but the invaders will be destroyed by fire and brimstone from God Almighty Himself. The world will then acknowledge that Israel is His chosen people. Israel will then be a fully redeemed nation and a worldwide revival will commence that will see hundreds of millions come to a saving belief in Israel's Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ!
Pandemic, An Opportunity for the Church to Shine.
As Paranoia Grips the World, the Church is Being Winnowed to Separate the Chaff.
Churches are proclaiming arrogantly that they will defy the attendance limitations; even claiming that it is being obedient to God over the government. They so quickly avoid Romans 13 which states that every government has been ordained by Him … and conveniently forget the words of our Lord; give unto Caesar that which belongs Caesar. Ninety-nine percent of these churches have filed with the government for a tax-exempt status, a very poor idea, thus becoming in the eyes of the government, a 501(c)3 corporation. You will live and die by the government's civil dictates and the wrath that could fall upon you is justified by the Word. No one has been ordered not to meet privately or to deny their Lord and Savior; remember it is where two or more are gathered. There may come a day, sooner than you think, when you will have to defy the government's wishes and suffer the consequences to honor God before man. Today is not that day.
Those who do arrogantly defy the government during the current crisis, whether real or imagined, are deserving of punishment for two reasons:
1. You will have given God a bad name, for you will have become a law breaker, which is akin to taking His name in vain. (Proverbs 30:9) Neither the courts or God will let that slide.
2. Secondly, you will have destroyed your witness and have disqualified yourself as an elder (pastor, teacher, whatever you call yourselves). 1 Timothy 3:7 "Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil." The tempter loves the arrogant civil disobedient types of leadership, for they drag their own down the path that God hates.
We have an opportunity to get closer to one another and establish a good name within our communities; let us not waste it. Remember, smaller is much more intimate with less distractions; make it a time to grow personally.