- Religion and Philosophy
Unforgettable Romances of the Bible - 10 Questions
1. What young man, whose record we have in Genesis, kissed a young lady the first time he met her, and then lifted up his voice and wept?
2. Who took a honeymoon trip to the Land of Nod?
3. What woman got her husband as a result of a sort of blind date?
4. What woman wore the first bridal veil mentioned in the Bible?
5. What princess fell in love with a giant-killer?
6. What man of the Old Testament worked seven years to win his bride and then was tricked into marrying her sister?
7. What is the most famous romance of the New Testament?
8. What woman got her husband by substituting for the intended bride, and letting the man think he was marring her pretty sister?
9. Name four outstanding romances of the book of Genesis.
10. What man fell in love with the girl who gleaned in his field?
1. Jacob (Gen.29:11)
2. Cain and wife (Gen. 4:16-17)
3. Rebekah (Gen. 24)
4. Rebekah (Gen. 24:65)
5. Michal, daughter of Saul (1Sam. 18:20)
6. Jacob (Gen. 29)
7. Joseph and Mary (Matt.1: Luke 1,2)
8. Leah (Gen.29: 23-25)
9, a, Adam and Eve...b, Abraham and Sarah...c, Isaac and Rebekah...d, Jacob and Rachel.
10. Boaz (Ruth 2)