God's Kingdom is Unshakable, Unmovable.
The Unshakable Kingdom.
Hebrews 12:28-29: Let us be thankful, then, because we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken. Let us be grateful and worship God in a way that will please him, with reverence and awe. Because our God is indeed a consuming fire.”
From the beginning of time God’s Kingdom was Spiritual but people over the ages were looking for the Messiah or Saviour to come and save them from an earthly enemy. They wanted the Messiah to come and be the leader in their armies and to be their Earthly King.
Even in modern days, people still want an earthly Kingdom. They change God’s law and principles to suit there own modern day society and accommodate lifestyles that are sinful and wicked.
God gave man the authority to rule over life earth, not to rule over mankind.
The kingdoms of this earth have changed God’s law to accommodate the sins of man. These worldly kingdoms are doomed to destruction and will be eliminated.
- 3) The land and the earth shall be utterly laid waste and utterly pillaged; for the Lord has said this.
- 5) The land and the earth also are defiled by their inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws, disregarded the statutes, and broken the everlasting covenant.
- 6) Therefore a curse devours the land and the earth, and they who dwell in it suffer the punishment of their guilt. Therefore the inhabitants of the land and the earth are scorched and parched [under the curse of God's wrath], and few people are left.
- 18) And he who flees at the noise of the terror will fall into the pit; and he who comes up out of the pit will be caught in the snare. For the windows of the heavens are opened [as in the deluge], and the foundations of the earth tremble and shake.
- 19) The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is shaken violently.
- 20) The earth shall stagger like a drunken man and shall sway to and fro like a hammock; its transgression shall lie heavily upon it, and it shall fall and not rise again.
All the great kingdoms of this earth have and will fall by their sinful nature.
Not one has or will stood the test of time through the ages, except the Kingdom of God, unmovable for all time.
Exodus 6:8: I am the Lord - And therefore have power to dispose of lands and kingdoms as I please.
Invest in the Unshakable-Eternal-Kingdom and discover that it is only Yeshua that can give you perfect rest and peace.
Why is God’s Kingdom different from the rest?
The Kingdom of God is Unshakable and different because God put His Word or (His principles) above His Name. God cannot contradict or go against His Word; He always maintains and upholds it. That is why God is unchangeable, always the same today, tomorrow and forever.
Psalm 138:2: I face your holy Temple, bow down, and praise your name because of your constant love and faithfulness, because you have shown that your name and your commands are supreme. (Word above all thy name.
The Kingdom of God is within you," says the Lord in Luke 17:21. “No one will say”, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!’ because the Kingdom of God is within you."
So how is it that the Kingdom of God is “in you?”
We see here that the Kingdom of God is the Word. In John 1:1-3 we see clearly as shows that Yeshua is the Word as well as the Kingdom of God.
Can we become a part of this Kingdom that will stand for ever, and how do we become a citizen of this Kingdom?
Well Yeshua is the King of the Kingdom. When He comes to rule in your heart and life, His Kingship over you brings His Kingdom into your life and all that concerns you. Romans 10:9 When you invite Yeshua into your heart (repentance), you become a part of the Kingdom of God, that is why Luke 17:21 say that the Kingdom is within you.
Yeshua is the centre of all creation and it is not surprising that He is the Kingdom of God as well as the Word or Good News.
Everything had its beginning In Him! All creation is created through Him!
1 Peter 1:25: But the word of the Lord endures forever (remains forever). And this is the word (Good News), which by the gospel is preached unto you.
John 14:22: Judas, not Iscariot, asked Him, Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself [make Yourself real] to us and not to the world?
John 14:23: Yeshua answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We (“el-o-heem”); will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.
Learn to despise external things; to devote yourself to those that are within, (Holy Trinity) and you will see the Kingdom of God come unto you, that Kingdom which is peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, gifts not given to the wicked, but to the Holy citizens of His Kingdom, “In Christ”!